When listing a card for rent, players can choose whether it should be a season or daily rental If season rental is chosen, they specify a price per day (like normal) The market UI should be updated to allow renters to toggle between seeing season or daily rentals When renting a season rental card, the rental will be for the number of days to take it past the current season end, so for example if a player rents a card at 12:00 PM ET on Jan 1st and the season ends at 9:00 AM ET on Jan 15th, then the rental will end at 12:00 PM ET on Jan 15thAlternatively, all season rentals can be completed together right at the end of the season. We can go with whatever is easier to implement. If rentals end right at the end of the season then we need to take into account the partial payment for the last day when the card is first rented Season rentals can only be done for a single season (i.e. you can't specify that you want to rent a card for multiple seasons at one time) and cannot be cancelled If a season rental is started within 7 days from the end of the current season, then the rental will go until the end of the following season. This means that all season rentals will last a minimum of 7 days The full payment for a season rental should be sent to the card owner at the time the rental starts. There is no reason to hold funds in escrow and make daily payments since the rental cannot be cancelled1/28/2023
Publishing a DAO treasury report has been on the to-do list for some time now, but kept getting pushed back as other priorities came up. Now that a first version of community proposals is live and the SPS validators are getting closer to testnet release, it is of increasing importance that all of you - the community of staked SPS token holders - have clear information on the DAO treasury which is ultimately yours to use as you collectively wish. The treasury currently holds assets in three wallets across four platforms (in-game, Hive Engine, Ethereum, and BNB Smart Chain). The wallet addresses with links to explorers to view the assets on the various blockchain platforms are shown below. As a side note, if any of the fantastic third-party developers in the ecosystem would like to put together a dashboard that aggregates the DAO treasury information from the various wallets and platforms in one place, that would likely be very valuable for the community to be able to track the value of the SPS DAO treasury assets in real-time. In-Game - @sps.dao (https://api2.splinterlands.com/players/balances?username=sps.dao) Hive Engine - @sps.dao (https://email@example.com/wallet) Ethereum - 0xb951679DB9E0cA31059e7528A82A756Ecb918519 (https://debank.com/profile/0xb951679DB9E0cA31059e7528A82A756Ecb918519) BNB Smart Chain - 0xdf5Fd6B21E0E7aC559B41Cf2597126B3714f432C (https://debank.com/profile/0xdf5Fd6B21E0E7aC559B41Cf2597126B3714f432C)1/26/2023
The Splinterlands team is planning to roll out some significant changes to the rulesets in battles in the upcoming release this Tuesday, January 24th, 2023. The primary change is that up to three rulesets may be active at the same time in Gold league and higher ranked battles, as well as all Tournament and Guild Brawl battles. Previously, only two rulesets could be active for a battle. By increasing that to three it opens up exponentially more new and interesting combinations that players will need to navigate in order to crush their opponent. The chances of getting 1, 2, or 3 rulesets, as well as chances of getting the "Standard" ruleset in each league is shown below: Bronze - 75% chance of 1 ruleset / 25% chance of “Standard” ruleset Silver - 75% chance of 2 rulesets / 20% chance of 1 ruleset / 5% chance of “Standard” ruleset Gold+ / Tournament / Brawl - 75% chance of 3 rulesets / 15% chance of 2 rulesets / 8% chance of 1 ruleset / 2% chance of “Standard” ruleset1/23/2023
The Splinterlands team is excited to announce a set of 43 new Chaos Legion reward cards that are expected to be coming to loot chests near you before the month is out! As you probably already know from discussions on the town hall events, these new reward cards will be soulbound - meaning they will not be able to be transferred, rented/delegated, burned, or sold until the cards go out of print (more on that later). The shift to soulbound reward cards is a key piece of the overall goal of making the game more engaging for players and encouraging players to focus on growing their accounts over the long term rather than just farming rewards in the short term. We believe that it is extremely important to have certain things that are ONLY able to be obtained through gameplay, and not just purchased off of the market, which increases the value of playing ranked battles, moving up to higher leagues, and most importantly - combining cards. The fact that these reward cards will eventually become transferrable means that players will still be able to realize their value in the future, so this can also be viewed as a kind of long-term NFT staking. Loot Chests The new soulbound reward cards are currently planned to be release on Tuesday, January 31st, 2023, in the normal maintenance window which will be shortly after the end of the current ranked play season. As soon as the new reward cards are released they will replace the old reward cards in new loot chests. This means that the old reward cards will stop being minted, even though many of them are still well under their initially planned print limit.1/18/2023
By clicking below, you agree to our terms of service.
New to HackMD? Sign up