# Wallet Credential Format Grid - October 2020
### DIF Interoperability [WG](https://github.com/decentralized-identity/interoperability/blob/master/agenda.md)
For entertainment purposes only, all claims self-attested and non-binding!
We are trying to get a ballpark notion of which types of credentials each "wallet" can HOLD (be issued) and PRESENT (use to generate VPs). Nits:
* By "wallet," we are including custodial wallets and agents, all software that can hold credentials under the control of their holder and present credentials on behalf of their holder
* For the purposes of *this* document, verifying and consuming these VCs but "translating" them or storing them in another format is out of scope (although that might be a valuable thing to look into later!).
* Similarly, we are not looking too closely at how interoperable each wallet is with **which** issuers or how foreign/far-afield they are-- that's a nit to be picked another day! We can add more columns later if people find that useful.
* If you have intimate knowledge of the roadmap/dev team of a wallet you feel qualified to speak about publically,
* please try to fill in each credential format's columns in your wallet's row using the following legend ONLY (no text)
* if you would like to add text, please do it as a hackmd footnote like this[^footnote1].
* If you do not have such knowledge and authority, but you know someone who does, please forward this URL to them!
Y = Our wallet currently can hold and present these cred formats in a way that we feel is 100% conformant
S = Soon (already in development)
P = Partial support:
* some specified features missing, and/or
* specified features implemented in an off-spec way
* no decision yet on when/whether to address the above. if decided, use PR or PX.
PR = Partial support, the rest is on our roadmap
PX = Partial support, and no plans to implement the rest and/or conform to spec
R = Roadmapped but not currently in development
N = No decision
X = Planning NOT to support this format
! = None of your business, DIF!
? = No definitive information could yet be confirmed or denied from governing organization. If a cell contains another symbol and a ?, consider it an unconfirmed rumor!
### THE MAIN EVENT
|VC Creds: | LD-Proofs (i.e. VCs in conformant LD) | VC-JWTs | AnonCreds | BBS+ |
| fine print: | VCs stored in conformant LD | VCs in Vanilla JSON | tooling for Indy-based Linked Secrets | LD-based ZKP presentation-enabled (independent of Indy support) |
|Transmute |Y |? |? |? |
|Veres Wallet |Y |X |X |N |
|Affinity |Y |? |? |? |
|Consensys D.A.F. |PR |Y |N |R |
|[uPort Serto](https://ecosystems.uport.me/) |? |? |? |? |
|[Minerva](https://twitter.com/MinervaWallet) |R |Y |X |N |
|MSFT Authenticator |PR|Y |X?|N?|
|[evan.network](https://evan.network/)/[Trust&Trace](https://trust-trace.com/en/home/) |Y |N |Y |R |
|Jolocom |Y |? |? |? |
|Gataca |Y |Y |N |R |
|JLINC Labs |Y |X |N |X |
|ArcBlock |Y |Y |X |P |
|[RANDA](https://randasolutions.com/the-wallet-by-randa/) |Y |Y |N |R |
|<your wallet here> |? |? |? |? |
|[IdentityWallet](https://ceramic.network) |N |Y |N |N |
|[tykn.tech](https://tykn.tech/ana/) |? |? |? |? |
|Credible |S |? |? |S |
|Swisscom Blockchain |? |? |? |R?|
|GlobalID |? |? |Y |R |
|Mattr |Y |? |? |Y |
|Trinsic |R |? |Y |R |
|[Kiva](https://github.com/kiva/protocol-demo/)[^footnotekiva] |R |R |Y |R |
|Connect.me |N?|N?|Y |R |
|Lissi |N |N |Y |R |
|SeLF (esatus) |? |? |Y |R |
|[Aries Cloud Agent](https://github.com/hyperledger/aries-cloudagent-python) |PR|N |Y |R |
|[Business Partner Agent](https://github.com/hyperledger-labs/business-partner-agent) |P |? |Y |? |
|[WayTo by Workday](http://mywayto.com/)|Y[^footnoteworkday]|N|N|N|
|DCC Wallet |Y|N|N|R|
### Notes from discussion 10/7/20
Ideas for future columns or future charts
* Human versus non-human subjects/holders?
* Agents versus wallets-- bracketable for now?
* Nomenclature: stop calling it anoncreds2, Juan!
[^footnote1]: This is how footnotes work in hackMD. Each footnote has to have a unique name, but you can link to them in multiple places!
[^footnotespherity]: Somewhere between Y and PR! Our homegrown LD implementation is a little undertested but seems to work fine. Aligning with Mattr's linter and Transmute's Document-Loader is roadmapped!
[^footnotekiva]: We currently only support anonymous credentials, but are accepting PRs!
[^footnoteworkday]: We do not use JSON-LD but use LD-style proofs. We use a plain JSON solution without JWTs.