# FWD Planning Survey
**This survey is anonymous.**
The record of your survey responses does not contain any identifying information about you, unless a specific survey question explicitly asked for it.
If you used an identifying token to access this survey, please rest be assured that this token will not be stored together with your responses. It is managed in a separate database and will only be updated to indicate whether you did (or did not) complete this survey. There is no way of matching identification tokens with survey responses.
* Name of the survey
* Fedora Women's Day Planning Survey
* Description (short)
* Help the Fedora Diversity Team facilitate an accessible and inclusive virtual Fedora Women's Day 2020
* Welcome message
* Greetings! the Fedora Diversity is putting together FWD 2020 and would like your input. One big potential change is that we would like to offer a main 3 day long conference event where users can attend events hosted by organizers around the world all on one platform. Below are questions that will help us provide support to regional organizers and attendees.
* Do you want to participate as an organiser or as an attendee?
* Will this be your first FWD event?
* if no, what years did you attend: (calendar clickable would be better but entry field works too) // Going with how many times have you attended and which year was your first because calendar option will be just 1 instance of fwd
* Would you prefer for FWD 2020 events to be hosted in a 3 day virtual conference, or for events to be hosted throughout the month?
* 3 day conference
* Locally determined event date/time basis
* If FWD 2020 was to be held as a 3 day conference, which weekend would you prefer?
* Friday, 18 Sept to Sunday, 20 Sept 2020
* Friday, 25 Sept to Sunday, 27 Sept 2020
* Friday, 02 Oct to Sunday, 04 Oct 2020
* Friday, 09 Oct to Sunday, 11 Oct 2020
* If given the opportunity, would you participate in FWD events hosted outside of your regional community?
* What is your preferred language?
* open field - short
* How comfortable are you with communicating in English
* 1 - 5 (1 being least comfortable, 5 being completely comfortable)
* What do you hope to get out of FWD 2020?
* Networking opportunities
* Awareness of how Fedora is creating space for women in F/OSS
* Better understanding of Fedora's approach to diversity and inclusion
* Awareness of projects that women in the fedora community are working on
* Tips for organizing your own FWD event in the future
* Other: (open field)
* What kind of topics would you like to see covered at FWD?
* Women in Tech
* Open Source 101
* Open Source focused programs for women (ex: Outreachy)
* Non-programing roles in Open Source
* Fedora CI
* Release Engineering (processes, ELN etc)
* Fedora Infrastructure
* Packaging/Quality Assurance
* Community Management
* Other (open field)
* End message
* Thank you