# RASPBERRY PI- AGRICULTURE APPLICATIONS
1. **DHT11/DHT22**: temperature and humidity sensor
2. **DS18B20**: is a 1-wire programmable Temperature sensor from maxim integrated. It is widely used to measure temperature in hard environments like in chemical solutions, mines or soil etc.It can measure a wide range of temperature from -55°C to +125° with a decent accuracy of ±5°C
3. **DS18S20**: is a digital thermometer provides 9-bit Celsius temperature measurements and has an alarm function with nonvolatile user-programmable upper and lower trigger points.
**DS18B20 has a wider temperature range compared to DS18S20 (-55 to 125° C compared to -55 to 85° C).**
5. **IR Sensor**
6. **BMP180 Barometer**: used to determine the air pressure, used in weather stations and similar projects.
7. **Moisture Sensor**: It is placed in the ground and measures the humidity by current flowing between the strands
8. **Capacitive ground moisture sensor**: A problem with analog moisture sensors is that they erode over time and are not always very precise. Capacitive sensors prevent these problems.
9. **Raindrop Sensor** : In order to determine whether it is raining or how much rain is present, a rainwater sensor can be used.
10. **MQ Gas Sensor**: The MQ gas sensors can detect different gases at room temperature. The MQ-2 can recognize methane, butane, LPG and smoke, the MQ3 detects, for example, alcohol, ethanol and smoke, etc (https://playground.arduino.cc/Main/MQGasSensors/#list)
11. **433 MHz Set** : One of the simplest method to transmit signals via radio are 433 MHz transmitter and receiver.
12. **2.4 GHz NRF24L01+ Module** : The advantages compared to the 433 MHz transmission rate are mainly that a larger amount of data can be transferred at once.
## RASPBERRY PI BASED PRODUCTS
### 1. Raspberry Pi based Agriculture Monitoring System
The Agriculture risk monitoring system by using Interfacing Raspberry and ARM7 controller to monitoring the farm issues.
Temp Sensor- To Find whether the Heat in farm
Humidity Sensor-To find Water sensitivity in grass and Farm
IR Sensor- To Find whether the water is flowing through Pipes
## RESEARCH PAPERS
### 1. Wireless Agriculture Monitoring using Raspberry Pi
The agricultural monitoring system that will be implemented would be feasible and cost effective for optimizing water resources for agricultural production.
1. This system is useful for monitoring all activities related to farming
2. Also useful to track the growth of plant
3. This system maintains the moisture level tomaintain the steady growth of plant so that production will be maintained.
4. System will monitor the soil moisture level to control the drip irrigation system.
5. This system is also useful to supply liquidfertilizers, for this purpose level maintenance of water and liquid fertilizer will be maintain.
### 2. Real-time and Low-cost IoT based farming using raspberry Pi
This proposed system can be used for measuring moisture of the filed using soil moisture sensor, detecting flooded water, measuring the pH of soil and tracking out the present temperature and humidity in the agriculture.
### 3. Smart Farm Management using Raspberry-Pi and Internet of Things (IoT)
Smart farm monitoring using IoT collects the data from different types of sensors which act as slaves and then send it to main server using Raspberry pi which is a master and these parameters can be monitored using LCD display.
Farmer can get the information about the agricultural field like
humidity, temperature and moisture content of the sand by the web application developed.
## AUTOMATED FIELD PHENOMICS USING RASPBERRY PI
Phenomics or automated phenotyping (AP) is an emerging approach, identified as a priority for future crop breeding research. This approach promises to provide accurate, precise, fast, large-scale, and accumulated phenotyping data which when integrated with corresponding genomic and environmental data is expected to trigger a great leap forward in plant breeding.
## VIDEO LINKS
## IMPORTANT LINKS