# Review of [Good Health Pass](https://www.goodhealthpass.org/)
The followings are brief informtion Dixon learned from Home Page. It helps us (MyData for Pandemic or MyData Global) decide whether we should join GoodHealthPass.
## 1. Quotes
Despite this frantic race to market, it is unlikely that a single solution will be implemented universally – or even across the entire travel industry. Thus, it is critical that solutions are designed to be interoperable, both with one another and across institutional and geographic borders.
The Good Health Pass Collaborative invites the participation of policymakers; representatives of government agencies; companies in the health, technology, and travel sectors; and civil society organizations who share our commitment to restoring international travel while ensuring that equity, privacy, and other civil liberties are protected.
## 2. Interoperability
Solutions must work at airports, airlines, ports-of-call, and borders worldwide and comply with international and local regulations.
Solutions will require the collaboration of the travel, health, governments, and technology sectors.
1. Secure & Privacy-protecting
Solutions must comply with all relevant security, privacy, and data protection laws and regulations must be developed embedding Privacy by Design and must be able to bind the presenter of the credential to the credential itself at the required level of assurance.
Solutions must seamlessly integrate into testing and travel processes, thus enhancing and streamlining the experience for individuals and airlines alike. Solutions must not add new material costs for travelers. Optimally, validation processes will be contactless to maintain or enhance hygiene.
## 3. Trustworthy [partners](https://www.goodhealthpass.org/#partners) or participants
The followings are partners or participants Dixon knew of through personal data related activities in the past few years.
- MIT SafePaths
- PathCheck Foundation
- Trust Over IP Foundation
- Ann Cavoukian ([LinkedIn](https://twitter.com/AnnCavoukian))
- Drummond Reed ([LinkedIn](https://www.linkedin.com/in/drummondreed/))
## 4. Comments and Conclusion of MyData4Pandemic
- Dixon: Safe to collaborate with Good Health Pass
- Isabelle ([LinkedIn](https://www.linkedin.com/in/isabelle-de-zegher-703804/))
Hi @Dixon - I really think MyData should be sitting on the table there.. can you imagine the time where each of us as citizen will have a digital wallet with 30 different QR code for 30 different problems ?
#1. I do not think it is only a question of technological interoperability - it is also a question of the content and use for the citizen. If you look at who they ask to contribute: “The Good Health Pass Collaborative invites the participation of policymakers; representatives of government agencies; companies in the health, technology, and travel sectors; and civil society organizations who share our commitment to restoring international travel while ensuring that equity, privacy, and other civil liberties are protected.” They are all PROBLEM centrics organisation doing things FOR the individuals. Let MyData bring the individuals centric BY the individual perspective
#2. we should also consider this for local transports, hospitality/events… so have a wider perspective than just internal travel ! (of not we will have even mor than 30 QR code in our wallet)
- Fredrik: I agree with the analysis of Dixon ad Isabelle. I would add that they are Organisation centric and therfore need MyData Human-centricity. They do say they focus on privacy by design and data minimization though. The only caveat that I have at this point is that they do at times compare paper-handling to online electronic data handling and that we must help them watch out for. The group probably had a FHIR focus from the start but I have introduced them to the openEHR community and it has been well received on both sides sofar. Will present them to the JIC (Joint Initative Council) today to ensure they are inline with the standardisation agenda.
There are several MyData Operators active in and around the initative so I could help with consolidation of different interpretations of existing standards.
## 5. Discussion with Teemu
MyData Global's view regarding friend organizations. [https://mydata-global.org/friend-endorsement-policy](https://mydata-global.org/friend-endorsement-policy)
Sample [proposal](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VCvcKeZvIUT6w3i1wqw7tWHirE6WVCJwszKkcnWCGaA/edit) by Christoph.
### Questions from Teemu
1. Are any government putting in use?
1. Non-profit participation and why not?
1. what is the sentiment around this organization from NGOs and experts?
1. What other similar intiatives are there?
1. ask around in coronadata, health-data?
1. how would we want to involve?
1. How does it link to the covid credential initiatives (NPOs, NGOs, e.g. https://www.covidcreds.org/)?
### Next action
1. Dixon to prepare the [template](http://bit.ly/Collaboration-Proposal-MyDataGlobal-GoodHealthPass) and share with the MyData4Pandemic Team.
1. Ask Fredrik if he wants to represent MyData Global/MyData4Pandemic in GoodHealthPass.
1. Teemu is positive to join as MyData Global. When the document is filled, make another call with Teemu to go through it.
### Extra notes
Preparations by the general manager:
* Clarify the purpose of the collaboration
* Clarify key parameters of the collaboration, such as:
* Time: one-time (campaign, project support), continuous (membership/endorsement), permanent
* Perspective: policy, governance, technology/specification
* Domain: generic, vertical (e.g. cities, mobility)
* Geography: national, regional, international/global
* validate the collaboration suggestion openly by default (closed communication if needed) and specifically ask feedback from informants in the community
* find named care-takers (for example a thematic group) willing to be responsible of maintaining the collaboration and relationship
* address any questions and concerns triggered by the early announcement
* evaluate the decision using one-way door / two-way door system
* In case of ‘barter deals in memberships’ document that the monetary value of membership (MyData joining initiative X) is at least the same as the collaborator organisations membership fee when they are joining MyData, if this is not the case we must charge the difference
* document sufficiently all the above