# OSLC OP Meeting minutes (July 14, 2022)
**Chairs:** Jim Amsden, Andrew Berezovskyi
**Attendees:** Jim Amsden, Andrew Berezovskyi, Jad El-khoury, David Honey, Eran Gery, Ed Gentry, Frej, Jim Gammon.
**Previous minutes:** https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-admin/blob/master/minutes/2022/2022-07-21.md
- [ ] New co-chair election - deferred to future meeting when Jad is back
- [ ] Submit Config Management 1.0 for OS in its current state - 3rd SoU in progress from MID
- [ ] Publish NS files for Config and TRS, not wait until OS. COS is not really a published stage, just a milestone.
- [ ] Determine if/when OSLC OP takes on OSLC profile work.
- [ ] Update on TRS implementations (September target)
- Draft is in https://hackmd.io/ChxK5egSQPWJFxqMiT2Lxg
Eran's link storage matrix:
- EWM *Work Item implements Requirement*. Not symmetric.
- For example, RM to RM:
- RM stores the outgoing link.
- Linked side discovers the incoming link by LDX.
## Action items
- [ ] Andrew to publish NS files. Config Management appears to be published, but not TRS
- [ ] Andrew will check the release tags, at least the latest revision is tagged.
- [ ] Jim will continue the process to submit Config Management 1.0 for COS - pending 3rd SoU
- [ ] Jad to join PGB
- [ ] OSLC OP to elect new co-chair
- [x] Jim to provide SoU template for Ed
- [x] Jim will send an email to the OSLC mailing lists outlining the proposed future work described above, and a call for contributors
### Handover from Andrew
The following items may requrie some handover from Andrew:
1. Config 1.0 COS 3rd SoU
2. Eventually TRS COS, any action needed?
3. Getting all the namespaces published
4. Making sure all the spec links are properly updated
5. Ensuring all the releases are appropriatly tagged
**DO NOT COPY TO THE RELEASED MINUTES**
**Project task board:** https://github.com/orgs/oslc-op/projects/2
**Call details:** https://meet.jit.si/oslc-op
**Spec drafts:** https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-specs#quick-links
## Postponed agenda
- [ ] Terminology problems in Config
- [ ] Contradicts ISO/IEC 24765:2009
- [ ] See BFO book / Introduction on "imprecise thinking"
## Regular/ongoing items
- Open OSLC issues in [OASIS Jira](https://issues.oasis-open.org/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20TCADMIN%20AND%20statusCategory%20!%3D%20Done%20%20AND%20text%20~%20%22oslc%22%20ORDER%20BY%20key%20DESC%2C%20priority%20DESC%2C%20updated%20DESC)
- Spec publication progress ([all EPICs](https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-specs/labels/Kind%3A%20EPIC))
- [Core PS02](https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-specs/milestone/25) progress
- [CM COS01](https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-specs/milestone/23) progress
- [RM COS01](https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-specs/milestone/22) progress
- [Actions PSD01](https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-specs/milestone/19) progress
- [OSLC CCM Primer](https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-specs/wiki/Configuration-Management-3.0-Primer) status
- Resolve [major discussions](https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-specs/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22Tag%3A+Major+discussion%22) with a consensus reached
- /Nick/ NS fixes https://github.com/oslc-op/website/issues/265
- /Nick/ ReSpec year and publisher in the list of references https://github.com/oasis-tcs/tab-respec/issues/46
- ReSpec multiple clauses https://github.com/oasis-tcs/tab-respec/issues/47
- Zero [untagged issues](https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-specs/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+no%3Alabel)
- Zero [non-prioritized issues](https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-specs/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+-label%3A%22Priority%3A+Critical%22+-label%3A%22Priority%3A+High%22+-label%3A%22Priority%3A+Medium%22+-label%3A%22Priority%3A+Low%22+sort%3Aupdated-asc)
- Code licensing https://github.com/oasis-open-projects/administration/issues/18
- [QM 3rd](https://github.com/oslc-op/oslc-specs/issues/477)
- Query 3 SoUs
- [Spec publication status](https://github.com/oasis-open-projects/administration/issues) ([roadmap](https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1phBv2PHh14VSZboBpmq4KuWn8hw4wZr2qHGVB2W6PIY/edit#gid=0))
- Traceability Management proposal
- [OSLC 3.0 OP note](https://hackmd.io/ojZYshcATLyZ7ziowDnsCw) proposal