# CX Summer Research Gathering 23
## Inkoo on August 21-22.
**After a refreshing summer break, you're back at the office, ready to advance the boundaries of science. Join us at the CX Research Cottage, a two-day event held in a charming countryside villa, just a 35-minute drive from downtown Helsinki.**
Enjoy a swimming pool, outdoor jacuzzi, gym, wood-fired pizza oven, and Scandinavian interiors plus meeting equipment like a screen and a flip chart. For more info about the villa, please check [here](https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/28400977?source_impression_id=p3_1692211878_eRQAVnqTvPIgFPTB).
**Address:** [Get address](https://www.google.com/maps/search/?api=1&query=60.08539962768555%2C24.17856788635254)
Degerbyntie 17, 10160 Degerby
If you are using the Navigator, please note that you choose: *Degerbyntie, Inkoo*
Villa is located right in the centre of Degerby opposite the church.
### Tentative plan
* **Day 1, Mon 21st**
* **12:00** - 13:30 | Lunch at FAT LIZARD (Otaniemi)
* 14:00 - 15:00 | Leaving from Campus to the Villa
* 15:00 - 16:30 | Get to know each other conversations
* 16:30 - 17:00 | Coffee Break
* 17:00 - 17:20 | Sina's Talk
* 17:20 - 17:40 | Abbas' talk
* 17:40 - 18:00 | Antonis' Talk
* 18:00 - 18:30 | Coffee Break
* 18:30 - 19:30 | Jacuzzi/Sauna/Social Event/ Badminton Tournament 🏸🏸🏸
* 19:00 - 21:00 | BBQ Party | Badminton Tournament 🏸🏸🏸
* 21:00 - 22:00 | Cardamom Saffron Tea & G'night :D
* **Day 2, Tue 22nd**
* 07:00 - 08:30 | Morning Rituals for Early Birds!
* 08:30 - 10:00 | G'Morning Music & Breakfast
* 10:00 - 10:30 | Lasse's Talk, SLIDES
* 10:30 - 12:30 | *Collaboration & Creativity Exercise* By Petter
* 12:30 - 14:30 | Lunch et al. (Ordering From https://ravintolavia.fi/)
* 14:45 - 15:45 | Takayuki's Tutorial
* 15:45 - 16:00 | Coffee Break
* 16:00 - 17:30 | Drinks and Dialogues about Research Questions in Network Science
* 17:30 - 18:30 | Jacuzzi/Sauna/What is left to talk about?!
* 18:30 - 20:30 | Dinner
* 20:30 - 21:30 | Drinks and Conversations!
* 21:30 - 22:00 | Packing
* **22:00** Takeoff!
🦎: Attending FatLizard For Lunch
🚌: needs transportation
**Day 1 & 2 and Over Night**
1. Yan Xia (Bedroom 3)🦎🚌
2. Silja Sormunen (Bedroom 3) 🦎🥚🚌
3. Sara Heydari (Bedroom 3) 🦎🚌
4. Zhiren Huang (Bedroom 2) 🦎🚌
5. Takayuki Hiraoka (Bedroom 2) 🦎🚌
6. Mohdammad Belal (Bedroom 2) 🦎🥚🚌
7. Kalle Alaluusua (Bedroom 2) 🥚🚌
8. Vinay Kumar (Bedroom 4) 🦎🥚🚌
9. Tarmo Nurmi (Common spaces) 🦎🚌
10. Antonis Matakos (Common Spaces) 🦎🚌
11. Mikko Kivelä (Bedroom 4) 🦎
12. Jin Han (Bedroom 3) 🦎🚌
13. Gerardo Iñiguez (Bedroom 4) 🦎🚌
14. Äbbas K. Rizi (Bedroom 5) 🦎🚌
15. Sina Sajjadi (Bedroom 5) 🦎🚌
16. Corinna Coupette (bedroom 1)🦎🥦🚌
**Not over night**
17. Juhi Kulshrestha 🦎🥚
18. Javier Ureña Carrion (Only 1st day) 🦎🚌
19. Arash Badie Modiri🦎🚌
20. Hasti Narimanzadeh 🦎🚌
21. Petter Holme 🦎🚌
22. Zahra Ghadiri 🦎🚌
23. Yueran Duan 🚌
24. Jari Saramäki 🦎🚌
25. Chenyu Li (Only 2nd day) 🦎🚌
26. Lasse Leskelä 🦎🚌
27. Talayeh Aledavood (Only 2nd day)
28. Arsi Ikäheimonen (Only 2nd day) 🚌
29. Nguyen Luong
30. Yunhao Yuan
31. Márton Karsai 🚌
32. Richard Darst🦎🥚
33. Ana Triana 🦎
**Total: 3677.70 €**
* Accommodation: 1651.67 €
* Meals, food and beverages: 1487.13 €
* Transportation: 538.90 €
26 people need transportation to the Villa (M, J, J) + Two Vans from TaksiHelsinki
22 people need transportation from the Villa (M, T) + Two Vans from Lähitaksi
**Mikko: 4 - 5**
**Juhi: 4 - 5 people** (*can give people a ride to the villa on the two days, but would be returning early on both days around 16:00 - 16:30.*)
**Jari: 5 - 6 people** (*can bring a few people there on Monday afternoon, but won't be staying overnight and leave quite early. On Tuesday, arrives in the morning and leaves early enough*)
**Talayeh: 4 - 5 people** (*can give her people a ride to the villa on day two and a ride back to everyone in the evening*)
### *Collaboration & Creativity Exercise*
Please bring your own computer/tablet, notebook, etc! More infromation TBA.
We have a screen and a flip chart.
### Equipments to bring
- [ ] Laptops (everyone + Abbas for the seminar)
- [ ] Video projector and cables (from the CS) - Abbas
- [ ] JBL Speaker - Abbas
- [ ] Markers - Abbas
### Personal Items
- Flip Flops
- Badminton rackets
- We recommend your phone internet connection
- Anyother thing you need in Sauna or/and Jacuzzi
### About the Villa
#### The space
The house is in total 330 square meters in three levels + three balconies and two large patios.
- living room
- fully equipped kitchen (table for 4 persons)
- dining room (sits 12 people)
- entrance hall
#### Second floor:
- Bedroom 1: queen bed (140cm)
- Bedroom 2: 2 single beds and a sofa bed for 2
- Bedroom 3: 2 single beds and a bunk bed for 2
- Bedroom 4: 2 single beds
- Bathroom with toilet & shower
- Small toilet
- Bedroom 5: 2 single beds
- Bathroom with showers
- Outdoor kitchen, hot tub - jacuzzi, pizza oven, gas grill
- skateboarding miniramp
- two seated swing
- chicken coop with 5 chicken (located in a different building in the garden) Organic eggs available, depending on the mood of the ladies!
#### Staying The Night
Sheets and towels are included for 16 people.
The sauna, which seats nine persons, is heated with a wood burning heater. There are matches and fire starters in the dressing room. The sauna heats up in about 1hour. There is fire wood in a wood shed next to the sauna building. You can heat bathing water in the wood heated boiler – or use the shower. There is also a toilet and another shower in the lounge. Please do not take class bottles into the sauna building.
You can use the outdoor jacuzzi. Please wash and rinse yourself properly before going into the jacuzzi. Use the sandals located in the doorway of the sauna. Do not drink or smoke in the jacuzzi. Please obey the instructions to use jacuzzi carefully.
### About the Meals and Snacks
What do you prefer? We will have one breakfast, two lunches, and two dinners, and we need some snacks and drinks (soft, cold, hot, etc.)
We have a bbq place so we can provide a BBQ for Vegetarians and non-vegetarians for the first and second dinner. For other meals, we should do some collaboration in buying and prepration.
* Black Tea
* We order food from nearby resturants.
**Dinner day1 and day2:**
* Marinated Chicken
* Beef Steaks
* Sausages (Veg and non-Veg)
**Drinks, Coffe breaks and Snacks:**
* [1st Winner Lakka Seljankukka](https://www.alko.fi/en/products/935978/1st-Winner-Lakka-Seljankukka/) (Alc-free)