# (July status) Webinar Pi Platform Implementation
back track: [May june update report](https://hackmd.io/RLA1GkWPRuexD1EalPuj8A)
in progress track: [Dry run for distributed syncing across devices](/7s3JVZ5ySIqj4G73Qe29Cw?both)
To track the workflow, and manage sprints.
current sprint "Assemble and Testing", followed by "Packaging"
* Assemble and Testing -- in Progress
* Packaging -- in Progress
* [COW Radio](#Cowradio) -- Setup scripts?
* Webinar Pi -- feasibility Testing
* [Papad](#Papad-Audio-Annotations) --
* Frontend web and angular apps (status: alpha released)
* API backend server, python flask (status: alpha released)
* Papad Monitor
* toxbot -- Testing
* [Yggdrasil](#Yggdrasil-Network) --
* [Syncthing](#Sync-service) --
* arecord - command-line sound recorder and player
* Shipping --
The nuts and bolts of the platform
### Assemble and Testing
[Dry run for distributed syncing across devices](/7s3JVZ5ySIqj4G73Qe29Cw?both)
* pantoto server's Syncthing config needs to be updated to be used as introducer
* setting default folders
* ldap auth
* discovery service
### Webinar pi
[ServeLots Webinar Pi](https://hackmd.io/@alemaree/SylavGVgP)
### Papad Audio Annotations
Content tagging for search and discovery processes in the workflow system, ex: video editor looking for "environment" tag to make a awareness video also allows to tag images on a audio to add a visual element.
#### API Server
Is the server backend, Get/Create/Edit the annotations.
currently implements `/channels` and `/recording` api's along with a csv import/export end points.
* endpoints `/tags`
* DB migration scripts needed, and DB file should be removed from source control
* Upgrade data model -- instead of `audioUrl` property, need to save src / source as filename and path, and the domain part of url will be dynamic and relative.
* Upgrade data model -- refer to w3c web annotation model
* User model
Status: Alpha release
#### Papad web Frontend
status: Alpha release
* Browse audio content
* add Image tags and text tags to audio content
* filter audio by tags
* Add annotations to audio fragments, in below example the audio will start at 39.24s and end at 67.82 ex: https://janastu.github.io/maaya/examples/anthill-day-5/audio/day5.mp3#t=39.24,67.82
#### Papad Android App
status: review of features
More here https://hackmd.io/G5DS3pBZTEmLgpFnRvS2DQ
### Sync service
[Syncthing](https://syncthing.net/) is a Open source and open protocol continuous file synchronization program. It synchronizes files between two or more computers in real time, safely protected from prying eyes.
Syncthing relies on a discovery server to find peers on the internet. Anyone can run a discovery server and point Syncthing installations to it. The Syncthing project also maintains a global cluster for public use.
#### LDAP Authentication
Syncthing can be configured to delegate authentication to an external LDAP source. Typical examples include Microsoft Active Directory and OpenLDAP / OpenDirectory servers.
To enable LDAP authentication some configuration options must be set in the advanced config editor. Under Actions, Advanced expand the LDAP tab. The following options are available:
Remote pantoto server should be configured as Introducer node, which will replicate certain set folders as default in other nodes.
### Yggdrasil Network
End-to-end encrypted IPv6 networking to connect worlds.
> From -- https://yggdrasil-network.github.io/about.html
arrange the routing scheme of the entire network into a global spanning tree.
> A spanning tree has the following properties:
> 1. There is always a single “root” node at the “top” of the tree
> 2. Every other node in the spanning tree has:
* Exactly one parent
* One or more children
> 3. Every node is connected to at least one other node
**Status**: Yggdrasil is currently an alpha project, early in development but actively maintained. Our expectation is that a future “beta” quality release should know enough to be compatible in the face of wire format changes, and reasonably feature complete. A “stable” 1.0 release