# PEH 2021-04-26 Meeting Agenda ###### tags: `Error Handling` `Minutes` - Previous Meeting: https://github.com/rust-lang/project-error-handling/blob/master/meetings/2021-04-12.md - Action Items: https://hackmd.io/@rust-libs/Hyj7kRSld - Book Planning Doc: https://cryptpad.fr/code/#/2/code/edit/1FhyaBOOANgdSTKA8xbYIt8t/ ## Agenda Items - Review action items from last meeting - Review [Project Board](https://github.com/rust-lang/project-error-handling/projects/1) Issues - Individual Status Updates # Attendees - Jane Lusby - oliver - Jakub Duchniewicz - Charles Ellis O'Riley Jr. - Senyo Simpson # Meeting Minutes ## Resolved Action Items - created tracking issue for book work - summarized 3rd party library in book discussion - Paused book meetings until we have more bandwidth to work on it - Plecra is working on a new RFC on the downcasting logic from the generic member access RFC - Updated generic member access RFC to use new dyno API - Updated tracking issue for fixing the error trait - found possible solution to soundness issue for specializing Termination - Nearly done with blog post for future work related to lost context - Chas is now porting the diagram for the book to dot