###### tags: `Funding Proposal`
# ReallyBoring Funding Proposal: Q2 2022
*First rough draft March 21, 2022*
### Core Elements
- List RBG's accomplishments since the last funding round (summer 2021). Can be pulled from the annual report.
- Create a short list of objectives that we hope to accomplish over the next year. Includes an approximation of monthly ops budget based on a new set of priorities (listed below) in relation to historical costs. *This number should be lower since our lift is lower.*
- Grant might be deposited into the RBG multisig, used to fund ad hoc contributors. Alternatively, the funds might be bridged to xDAI to reduce gas and coordination costs for the group.
### Roadmap Illustrating Specific Task Lists
*Insert roadmap image.*
1. **RFP Fund**
Empower Pooja to bootstrap an RFP curatorial workstream. Will include budget for RFP distribution and compensation for her and support. Deliverables: insert process into existing documentation, distribute funds to local research initiatives presented at monthly meetings.
3. **Grant Strategy**
Empower an individual (RBG or MolochDAO member) to spearhead new grant strategy initiatives on how to "maximize impact" in the Ethereum ecosystem according to explicitly defined quantitative and qualitative values. Enough budget to support a dedicated researcher and support. Deliverables: insert strategy into handbook, monthly reports, and present at monthly member meetings. Might include mention of ongoing MetaMoloch initiative.
3. **Community Strategy**
Cat wrangling of members for monthly meetings, reduction of RBG meetings to weekly 30min standups, organizing recurring multisig meetings. All happens on Discord. All events, txns, reports, and updates will be conveyed in monthly member meetings, set for a recurring time for 1hr. The community strategist will serve as an admin and master of ceremonies for all of the above events. Deliverables: facillitating meetings, preparing slide decks, recording and transcribing the meetings, archiving meetings for member access.
4. **Progressive Decentralization**
The above roles will work together in the early weeks of the grant to create a list of tasks to populate a kanban-style bounty board. The review and compensation of these tasks will be reviewed during 30min RBG meetings and monthly MolochDAO member meetings. Tools such as Github, Radicle, DeWork, and others might be considered.
- 10% of the years average grants distribution, based on historical data (pulled from the annual report).
- Not caluclated hourly, but as value add for each of the roles.