CDT Monthly Call February 3 2021
- **Location:** [:computer: Zoom Meeting](https://eclipse.zoom.us/j/545364607?pwd=L1d2eDQ4RWJmdkk3YXkvcW90RWJiQT09) ([full details below](#Connection-Details))
- **Date:** February 3, 2021 11:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada) ([Calendar/ICS](https://eclipse.zoom.us/meeting/uJAodO-sqDstovAF50NQR9k2f8kNjAOvEg/ics?icsToken=98tyKuysqzgsHtKVt1z9c6ktOcH-b9_yln5Yi4UIzDHUMXlYMAWuPcxIE51pNd-B))
1. Welcome and sign yourself in
3. Actions from last meeting
4. Flaky and Slow Tests
5. Future of Stand Alone Debugger
6. Git@Eclipse, gerrit, bugzilla *vs.* GitHub *vs.* GitLab (See [announcement](https://www.eclipse.org/lists/eclipse.org-committers/msg01247.html) from Eclipse Foundation) - this impacts Forums, Wiki, website, etc too. See also [minutes from last time we discussed](https://hackmd.io/@jonahgraham/cdt-call-feb-5-2020).
7. Change time for recurring meeting?
8. Any other business?
- **Contact:** <email@example.com>
- **Reference:** [Last month meeting](https://hackmd.io/@jonahgraham/cdt-call-jan-6-2021)
## Connection Details
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 545 364 607
Dial by your location find your local number: https://eclipse.zoom.us/u/acMY3kyoJW
## Actions from last meeting details
- **Action (Jonah)** Fix bad Meeting links and consider new schedule
- Fix link in [CDT calls](https://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/calls) website for missing password
- Check ICS link
- Discussions about the future of the standalone debugger
- No one advocated strongly for keeping it based on current experience
- Some interest in investigating whether it solves problems going forward
- For now the standalone debugger will not be removed from source, nor from the combined repo
- The RCP "product" will not be published anymore
- Note that the product (in the rcp directory of each release) was not published during the entire 2020-12 dev cycle with no comment
- **Action (Jonah)** make announcement
- For gerrit migration - we (CDT project) will wait to see what Eclipse Platform does and then make future plans
- No mass close of old bugs, but all committers are encouraged to review old bugs
- Next meeting:
- The time of the CDT recurring calls is under review. Share your opinion on what works best on [this doodle poll](https://doodle.com/poll/sufhzyvb7spihnss?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link)
- The times under consideration are generally 1st or 2nd Tue/Wed/Thu of the Month between 10am and 1pm Canada/Eastern time. The [doodle poll](https://doodle.com/poll/sufhzyvb7spihnss?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link) allows you to see the meeting options in your timezone.
- Please send me an email if you would like to attend the meetings, but all the current times don't work for you.
- **Action (Jonah)** announce the result on approximately 24 Feb.
### Next Meeting
[Mar 10 at 11am (Ottawa, Canada time)](https://hackmd.io/@jonahgraham/cdt-call-mar-10-2021)