# Tanzu Talk Daily - 20201005
Coté discusses three ways he thinks about what "digital transformation" means, and then focuses on the software related one. That whole "BE LIKE A TECH COMPANY" thing people are always PowerPointing about. Also: technology actually is hard, and pre-dread.
Longer shownotes: https://hackmd.io/@cote/20201005
# Planned on topics
- What exactly does "digital transformation mean."
- The Orange small shop owner example (from [this talk](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0OJSJXftBI&t=706s), I think).
- [Blockchain in shipping](https://www.computerweekly.com/news/252490022/Benelux-ports-use-blockchain-in-major-efficiency-drive)?
- Technology is hard, and so is "culture."
- Avoiding [pre-dread](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decatastrophizing) ...?
![Three things for more Tanzu](https://i.imgur.com/LZZU3xR.jpg)
- Learn kubernetes more better: [kube.academy](http://kube.academy).
- Learn the Tanzu development way: [tanzu.vmware.com/developer](https://tanzu.vmware.com/developer/)
- See [cote.pizza](http://cote.pizza) for more as well, including getting that workshop and getting my books for free.
- Usually broadcasting at ~11am Amsterdam time, but today at 10:30am, [here](https://www.twitch.tv/vmwaretanzu): https://www.twitch.tv/vmwaretanzu
- See [recordings of past daily shows and interviews](https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAdzTan_eSPRNuA52_34wh5VTBC-0Rz7U).
- Link for today's show-notes (this page!): https://hackmd.io/@cote/TanzuTalkDaily