# 2021-10 CentOS board meeting
Zoom link : https://zoom.us/j/99567225678
Passcode will be sent to participants and guests the day the meeting takes place.
# 2021-10 CentOS board meeting - Agenda
## Board members
* Brian "bex" Exelbierd
* Thomas Oulevey
* Davide Cavalca
* Jim Perrin
* Tru Huynh
* Mike McLean
* Josh Boyer
## Directors Absent
* Pat Riehecky
* Karanbir Singh
* Johnny Hughes
* Shaun McCance
* Matthias Runge
* Lance Albertson
* Brian Stinson
** 22h05 **
* Previous minutes
### On going discussion
* Nothing to report.
**Issues to be closed (ACTION close all of them if no objection)**
* #63 CentOS Stream and Operate First (Unclear what action, if any, is needed here. Propose we close until there is an action requested.)
* close issue and wait for concrete actions
* #45 CentOS variant artifacts (ISOs, disk images, etc.) branding (Draft was posted to https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-devel/2021-September/077326.html and there was, as far as I can tell, no comment from the community. Can we go ahead and get this published?)
* Rich : publish as a policy
* Decide where we can publish it. SIG documentation would be the right. MikeM: link with trademark guidelines.
* Brian: SIGGuide wiki page would make sense
* #44 Remove former Directors from various accounts and permissions
* On going / no urgency but it needs to be completed for next election
* #27 Providing Official AMIs in Amazon CN regions.
* #03 Getting official CentOS images into Azure
* no updates
* Jim & Bex : it's being worked on.
* #01 Shift Board to be more transparent in support of becoming a contributor-focused open source project
* Closing this issue
* Thomas: Write a blog post about the evolution in the past year with the point of view of new members
* #04 Definitive answer requested regarding logo design (This is currently in the hands of Brand. I was hoping to have some update before this meeting.)
* Rich : Red Hat brand contacted, no definitve answer yet
* 1/ Do we have to register a new brand ?
* Can we use the new branding before 1/ is sorted out ?
**Issues on hold**
### Community Architect updates
* October CentOS Dojo update
* Dojo very successful, more non-redhatter speakers for the first time.
* Upcoming events
* All Things Open (Oct 17-19)
* Supercomputing (November 14-19)
* FOSDEM (Just announced, Feb 5-6 2022)
* Other awesome stuff happening
* sigs.centos.org available thanks to Fabian.
* New visual identity stuff (See https://www.dev.centos.org/)
* Stream 9 launch promotion/marketing work - https://hackmd.io/RkOiWNmIQcWSubQ3emY0lg?edit
* Publicity around Stream 9 ; let the world know that it exists.
* centos-promo email to coordinate this effort.
### SIG Reports
* [Hyperscale SIG quarterly report](https://blog.centos.org/2021/10/centos-hyperscale-sig-quarterly-report-for-2021q3)
* [Automotive SIG quarterly report](https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-devel/2021-October/077353.html)
* [Kmods SIG quarterly report](https://blog.centos.org/2021/10/kmods-sig-quarterly-report-2/)
* [Software Collections SIG quarterly report](https://blog.centos.org/2021/10/software-collections-sig-quarterly-report-october-2021/)
* [CPE Weekly Update, week of September 27th](https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-devel/2021-October/077354.html)
** Adjourned at 22h23 **
###### tags: `agenda`