Fat Replacers Market -Global Industry Overview by Size, Share, Scope, and Growth Factors up to 2032
The fat replacers market is expected to witness growth at a CAGR of 6.4% over the forecast period, reaching a valuation of US$ 4.5 Bn by 2032.
Though consumers are well versed with risks of consuming fats daily, people find it hard to cut down on their fat intake because fat makes meals flavourful and tempting. Under such circumstances, fat replacements are great options.
Fat substitutes are a safe and effective way to retain food palatability while improving overall calorie control. Fat replacers can be used to develop different food products rich in taste and low in fat content without adding on the pounds.
Eating low-fat foods lessens overall calorie intake, resulting in weight loss. Fat substitutes can drastically improve the diet quality and aid in weight loss and maintenance. Salad dressings made with fat alternatives may encourage people to eat more vegetables and fruits which in turn will boost their immunity.
Obesity and its complications can be effectively tackled by combining a diet with fibre-based fat replacer and healthy lifestyle. Other benefits associated with consumption of fat replacer are enhanced glucose tolerance, higher HDL, lower lipid levels and systolic blood pressure, which would lower the risk of type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease
Surge in consumer spending capacity and easy availability of product variants across North America, Europe, and Asia has made it possible for customers to splurge on healthy and nutritious food products. On the back of the aforementioned factors, the fat replacers market is expected to expand at a considerable pace over the assessment period.
“Increasing adoption of fat replacers in the bakery and confectionery sector, along with rising demand for functional foods across the globe will augment the growth in the market over the forecast period,” says an FMI analyst.
• The fat replacers market is expected to increase at CAGRs of 6.3% and 6.5% in North America and the Europe, respectively, through 2032.
• Market share of Latin America and Oceania is 4.9% and 4%, respectively, in 2022.
• The European fat replacers market is expected to reach USD at 528 Mn
• Growing customer preference for healthy and nourishing food and beverages to drive the sale of low-fat replacers across global markets.
• By source, plant-based replacers the holds the highest market share and is expected to increase at a CAGR of 6.0%.
Key manufacturers operating in the global fat replacers market are focusing on research & development to offer different varieties of low-fat content replacers. Leading players are also offering products that are organically sourced and non-GMO certified. For instance:
• Global ingredient solutions company Ingredion has introduced NOVATION® Indulge 2920 starch a functional native starch to its range of clean and easy co-texturisers. The new offering is a corn-based starch that can help promote lower-fat and lower-calorie consumables as well as the production of healthy foods.
Read More: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/fat-replacers-market