owned this note
owned this note
Linked with GitHub
# **How to Enter the Strudel - The Bitcoin Cash Edition**
1. Download the Bitcoin.com wallet.
* [Android link](https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bitcoin.mwallet)
* [Apple link](https://apps.apple.com/us/app/bitcoin-wallet-buy-btc-bch/id1252903728)
2. Purchase Bitcoin Cash using the Bitcoin.com app or your preferred on-ramp (Coinbase.com, Crypto.com app, etc.).
3. If you purchased BCH 3rd party, click My BCH wallet in your Bitcoin.com wallet and click **Receive**. Send funds to your Cash address by copy/pasting the address in your 3rd party application or by using the provided QR code. It's always good to do a test transaction first. Once all BCH is received in your BCH wallet, proceed to Step 4. If you bought BCH directly in your Bitcoin.com wallet, proceed to Step 4 as well.
* NOTE: If necessary (like it is on Binance) remove the "bitcoincash:" prefix from the address. I have no idea why this exists. The BCH Cash address comes after the colon.
4. Visit the [Strudel vBCH bridge page](https://app.strudel.finance/BCH).
5. Since vBCH is a bridge to BSC, you have to know which wallet to connect to the app with. You will receive your vBCH and TRDL rewards in the ***BSC wallet*** of whatever address you connect to the app. You can connect to the app with ETH or BSC, but you will receive your vBCH and TRDL rewards on BSC. Please contact an admin if this doesn't make sense.
* If you're using Metamask and haven't added the BSC network to your main ETH wallet yet (they use the same address), please follow [these instructions](https://docs.binance.org/smart-chain/wallet/metamask.html) under the Connect Your Metamask With Binance Smart Chain section.
7. Enter the amount of BCH you want to bridge to vBCH here.
8. Click **Get vBCH**. You will then see the BCH deposit amount, the vBCH you will receive, and the number of TRDL rewards you will receive for this transaction. Check the Attention box and click **Confirm transaction**. You will be provided a QR code to send your BCH funds to.
9. Go back to your Bitcoin.com wallet app and go into your BCH wallet. Click **send**, **scan a QR code**, and and scan the provided QR code on the Strudel app. Slide to send funds and await 6/6 confirmations, viewable on the Strudel app or on [Bitcoin Explorer](https://explorer.bitcoin.com/). This could take a bit, so be patient.
* I noticed when I did this the first time that I was hung on 0/6 confirmations for nearly an hour. Once I turned my VPN off, the confirmations started completing. If you find yourself hung up and you have a VPN running, try turning it off.
11. Once your confirmations are completed, you can now claim your rewards. Switch your wallet on the Strudel app to Binance Smart Chain (if it wasn't connected already), visit the [Strudel vBCH app](https://app.strudel.finance/BCH) and you should see an obvious green claim box. Make sure you have BEP20 BNB in your BSC wallet for the minimal gas fee (around 50 cents), and click **Claim vBCH & TRDL**. Wait for the transaction to complete and you're done!
12. Check your balances on [BscScan](https://bscscan.com/) by entering your wallet address (always the best way, in my opinion), and/or by adding the vBCH and TRDL token addresses directly to your wallet as custom tokens.
* TRDL (BSC): 0x46c6426b0e18c61a642aca01adf668da17176bc2
* vBCH (BSC): 0xb5badfa6e69728adba44d67c98b05f1d1d40182e
13. To get your vBCH and TRDL back to ETH, please use the [two-way BSC-ETH bridge here.](https://app.strudel.finance/bridge)
As always, keep on Strudelin'.