# ASPi and COVID
## What is this for?
As COVID is spreading into smaller towns and villages, its time to ask how we imagine a network of local area volunteers can help their communities, in spirit, like how people in cities have tried to bring resources to the needy - eg., oxygenblr.in and also to see if ASPi (blog.janastu.org) like devices can help such an acitivity as our villages normally do not have laptop like larger screen devices - for starts.
## What ASPi should do?
* Minimally to be able to use a spreadsheet
* Sharedness among vols
* Diff languages supported. Esp., Kannada and Hindi
* Audio playout as many would like to listen not read
* Maybe also use it for gmeet and such
* Maybe support file sync and upload to/from phone
## What can we send?
Assuming HDMI TV is available at the desired location.
#### I. Pi400 kit
2. Power Adapter
3. micro-HDMI Cable
4. 16GB MicroSD Card
5. USB Mouse
6. USB Headset with Mic
7. Hotspot/TPLink SIM based Router
#### II. Pi3 kit
3. Power Adapter
4. HDMI Cable
#### Original list
* Raspi with mouse, keyboard, power supply
* **Audio** USB audio for Pi400 and aux audio for Pi3/4 (if mic works) else speakers with mic/hdmi? **[R]**
* and a **hotspot** (USB?/TPlink-with-SIM/bsnl-airtel-jio-hotspots) **[R]**
* Arrange for a local person to buy 17" monitors
* Home page with simple to open spreadsheet etc links
## What do we need to setup?
* instructions on how to connect to wifi :(
## What do we need to prepare?
* share spreadsheet (gdrive) here and with others
* work together with team and DA and make local versions
* References: oxygenblr.in
## What do we suggest generally
* Is it possible for a local community to arrange and prepare isolation beds (with toilet/water facility) for COVID suspects.
* Suspect families or volunteers will help with food and other care.
* Volunteers or family or med-visitors will decide on further course of action.
* this is not a CCC but a CoEVol (community operated e-enabled volunteer driven arrangement)
* Is it possible for volunteers to manage (updates) to the sd
## [R] Need resolutions
sk and s
sk and s
* spreadsheet template
* Bhanu: A rough template to get started with the covid local help group https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyCp7hlp6r_remCRhAfEUF9Kyg5pzsC4LzRkM_eKKH0/edit?usp=sharing if we can test the process once, then we can may be also use airtable.
* Our team to support online - how to manage time sharing
* resources like: prone position, home care
## Models on ground
* Ragi gudda community hall?
* [C2C2](https://www.mumbaitheatreguide.com/dramas/Articles/21/may/rasika-agashe-c2c2-community-covid-care-center-mohammad-zeeshan-ayyub.asp#) mentioned by shreyas http://j.mp/c2c2model
**Please edit, add, suggest below**