Soluble Fiber Market Analysis by Business Developing Strategies, Growth Key Factors and Forecast to 2032
The Soluble fiber market size is estimated to be around USD 4.97 Bn in 2021 and is estimated to grow at over 10.24% CAGR, reaching a valuatione of USD 14 Bn by 2032.The rise in consumer awareness of health and fitness, as well as the trend toward eating a balanced diet that is excellent for health and avoids diseases, is expected to drive demand for soluble fiber and products that contain soluble fiber as a primary component, such as prebiotics.
Breakfast cereals are quickly gaining market share in the global soluble fiber business due to their improved nutritional profile. This is due to customers’ increased health concerns about the harmful consequences of processed and fast foods, as well as excessive calorie consumption in relation to daily intake amounts. Increased demand for functional and healthy food products among the country’s elderly population would create a strong foundation for the cereals and grains segment’s growth, boosting the soluble fiber market.
• To boost the nutritional content of their products, many fast-moving consumer goods businesses have added dietary fibers to their products. The key drivers of this market’s growth are the health benefits received from dietary fiber consumption.
• The Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing region for the soluble fiber market. China is expected to be the most dominant market for soluble fiber in the Asia Pacific, followed by Japan.
• Breakfast cereals are quickly gaining market share in the global soluble fiber business due to their improved nutritional profile.
• To help the health-conscious people become healthier, manufacturers are entering the soluble fiber industry by providing a selection of low-calorie, sugar-free, preservative-free ready-to-cook, and ready-to-eat foods. For consumers who want to improve their fiber consumption, there are now a number of beverage options that are high in soluble fiber.
• The Prebiotics Market is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 10% between 2022 and 2032, with a market value of roughly USD 4.9 billion in 2021. Inulin is a soluble fiber derived from plants that offer a number of health benefits. It is an important component of a prebiotic supplement.
“ The soluble fiber market is estimated to grow rapidly due to rising awareness regarding health and fitness, rising digestive problem among elders, high cases of cholesterol leading to various cardiovascular diseases as well as changing lifestyle and demand for prebiotics,” says a lead analyst at Future Market Insights.
Way forward for the Soluble fiber market
Pharmaceutical firms employ pectin as an active ingredient to lower blood cholesterol, and it is thought to have qualities that can reduce the incidence of colon cancer and prostate cancer. Because of its numerous health benefits, soluble fiber consumption is projected to climb as health awareness grows.
The Prebiotics Market is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 10% between 2022 and 2032, with a market value of roughly USD 4.9 billion in 2021. Inulin is a soluble fiber derived from plants that offer a number of health benefits. It is an important component of a prebiotic supplement. It also aids weight loss by lowering cholesterol, easing constipation, and lowering blood pressure. Because obesity and digestive disorders are on the rise, growth in demand for soluble fibers and prebiotics could help this market flourish.
To boost the nutritional content of their products, many fast-moving consumer goods businesses have added dietary fibers to their products. The key drivers of this market’s growth are the health benefits received from dietary fiber consumption. Consumer demand in this industry has also been spurred by a lack of high-quality fruits and vegetables to meet daily nutritional needs. Dietary fibers, when included in a daily diet, can help with intestinal health, cholesterol management, and blood sugar regulation, among other things. Increased consumer awareness of the fitness and wellness industry has propelled the industry’s market growth to new heights.
Get More Valuable Insights
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, provides an accurate analysis of soluble fiber presenting historical demand data (2017-2021) and forecast statistics for the period from 2022-2032.
Segmentation for Soluble Fiber Market
By Source :
• Fruits and Vegetables
• Cereals and Grains
By Type :
By Application :
• Animal Nutrition
• Food and Beverages
• Nutraceuticals & Pharmaceuticals
By Region :
• Latin America
• North America,
• Asia Pacific,
• The Middle East
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
How much is the soluble fiber market consumer market currently worth?
At what CAGR is the market expected to grow?
How was the performance in the last five years?
What are the key trends boosting soluble fiber sales?
How are market players reacting to the new developments in the market?
How much share do the top 5 companies hold?
Which are the major countries driving demand for soluble fiber?
Who are the major players in the soluble fiber market?
Read More: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/soluble-fiber-market