BLOCKCHAIN AFRICA GUIDES!!!
Welcome to Blockchain Africa. This is a group birthed to help each other grow and become financially independent. With this in mind, this group shall be for :
√ Blockchain lectures and introduction to other blockchain platforms.
√ Blockchain latest news and updates to keep all members up-to-date with the latest happenings.
√ Enquiries and complaints on blockchain related topics.
√ Lectures for newbies and oldbies who are yet to familiarise themselves on how the blockchain works.
To achieve the above, the following ground rules have been put in place:
1. Respect the purpose and objective of the group.
2. No one likes monologues. The purpose of WhatsApp groups is to establish interactions with others, ensure the content you post in the group isn't going to offend people.
3. Never send content, information or “news” that HASN’T been verified. Sharing content whose authenticity has not been definitively proven can be VERY dangerous and harm many people. (WhatsApp is infested with lies and it’s better to put a stop to them than to be guilty of spreading them.)
4. If you feel uncomfortable in the group for any reason, feel free to leave or “mute” the notifications. It’s better to be criticized for leaving than for always complaining.
5. Before sending a complaint to a group, identify an “administrator” and share your thoughts with him/her first.
6. Don’t get angry if someone doesn’t respond to your messages in a group. No one is obliged to do so. Better send him/her a direct message.
7. Avoid unnecessary debates, make your views professional and not insultive, critique but please, do not attack.
8. This group is not a thematic group on politics or religion, avoid sharing such content, since hardly all would have the same religious belief or political preference.
9. When replying to a specific comment from a person, use the “reply” function to make sense of your comment and avoid confusion.
10. When you notice that you’re having a dialogue with a single member of the group, consider changing the conversation to direct message, because the rest of the group may not be interested in reading your conversation with another person.
11. Keep in mind that your words can be interpreted in multiple ways, so use short sentences and be as succinct as possible to avoid misinterpretation.
12. Avoid sending large files except requested or highly important.
13. Finally, build relationships, but avoid spamming people's DM with "share my post", " show love to my blog" except you have an agreement to that effect.
**Going contrary to this will get you two warnings and an outright ban the third time and there will be no coming back in.**