tags: OpenDreamKit, Final Review
# OpenDreamKit final review
This pad is for taking notes during OpenDreamKit's [Final review](https://opendreamkit.org/meetings/2019-10-30-Luxembourg/).
- [Notes for rehearsal day 1](/9Jadq_P5Rui1xw4O4KQKIg)
- [Notes for rehearsal day 2](/lGEmzaiWTq2ZBrZ_GuGkug)
The agenda can be
- viewed at https://opendreamkit.org/meetings/2019-10-30-Luxembourg/ProjectReview/
- edited at https://github.com/OpenDreamKit/OpenDreamKit.github.io/blob/master/meetings/2019-10-30-Luxembourg/ProjectReview/index.md
- upload their slides to
- link to them from the agenda.
All participants should add themselves to the list at the bottom of the agenda.
European Commission, EUFO Building
Rue Robert Stumper, 2350 Luxembourg
Phone: 95 18 93 1507
We meet at 7:30 in the hotel lobby to take taxis.
Remember to check if you have received the e-pass by email and to bring your IDs.
## Notes on the report by the financial officer
### Technical report
- nice overview and intro
- focus on RP3, not on all the project for deviations
- for deviations, do not refer to the initial budget but to the last one agreed on after amendments
- there is a reference document to be used to structure the technical report -> follow it more closely (chapter numbers, etc)
### Financial statements
- comments will be adressed at each participants (partners?)
- explanations for deviations given at the review were satisfactory: to be reproduced in the official answer to the inquiry sent to the partners
- major deviation = 20-25%
- if there is some internal move within a partner (travel->salary, etc) and the total is still within the expected amount -> this is fine, but should be explained.
- Certificates of Financial Statements: 3 documents merged into 1 to be uploaded
1. Auditor's report
2. terms of ??
- the auditor need to mention the total and the amount of direct costs
- mention the price of the audit (including the VAT, and whether VAT is deductible)
- adjustements: mention that it is related to cost and not effort -> and copy it into the tech report
## Comments on deliverables delays
- D5.11 -> reopened and fixed
- Press release: still not delivered
- D6.9: provide explanations for delays in the section 5 of tech report
- D1.7: ....
## Final comments
- done extremely good job,
- delivered pretty much everything despite minor deviations
- future fundings: don't need to be small, put the leading role to maths societies
- all other are accepted
- outreach (particularly Vivianne)
- all recom addressed, all KPIs
- Reopen techreport for RP3
- forward comments of the financial services