# Bit.Country Pioneer Network Launch Phases
Bit.Country Pioneer Metaverse Network aim to make history by bringing mainstream adoption to web 3.0. In order to achieve the big vision, the council has carefully scheduled different launch phases to focusing on delivering fully featured network.
Proposed by Justin Pham - CTO Blockchain & Core Creator of Bit.Country & Metaverse Network Protocol - Follow my **[Twitter](https://twitter.com/justinphamnz)** for official update.
## :dart: Launch Phases.
### :rocket: Phase 0 : Parachain Bidding & Crowdloan
- [x] Prepare Runtime genesis and protocol state-transition function compatibility with Kusama Relay Chain.
- [x] Create Crowdloan Campaign.
- [x] Parachain Slot Bidding.
- [x] Secure a slot on Kusama Relay Chain
### :hammer: Phase 1: Protocol Stability Phase
If Bit.Country Pioneer **win a parachain slot** through Auction, we will become a parachain. In this phase, we will do througout testing to ensure the network is stable, all collator node can produce blocks and Relay Validator can validates block from Collator.
- [x] Upgrade and stabilize Collator nodes.
- [x] Partner up with selected Collator to run our nodes.
- [x] Implemet Block Production Monitoring tools and alerts.
### :rocket: Phase 2: Bit.Country Pioneer Genesis
Bit.Country Pioneer will launch as Proof of Authority network. Governance was restricted to single authority (sudo), which is held by Bit.Country Foundation to resolve any issues raised and complete the launch phase.
After genesis, Bit.Country will enable Nominated Proof of Stake Validators to partner up with node service providers in order to ensure the decentralization of the protocol.
- [x] Enable sudo key to perform runtime upgrade if required or any issue raised.
- [x] Test internal balance transfer.
### :mag_right: Phase 3: Technical Verification & Runtime Upgrade
Bit.Country Pioneer protocol will perform set of tests and ensure the entire network is fully operational before enabling all functionalities.
- [x] Roll out more collator nodes to ensure network stability.
- [x] Collator node are producing blocks as expected.
- [x] Kusama verify blocks from Bit.Country Pioneer.
- [x] Runtime issue fixes.
- [x] Block time is stable.
- [x] RPC node deployment and availability assurance.
- [x] Enable balance transfer.
- [x] Enable vesting transfer.
- [x] Enable multisig.
- [x] Enable metaverse feature.
- [x] Enable social token feature.
- [x] Enable batch transfer
- [x] Enable NFT.
- [x] Enable Auction & Marketplace.
- [x] Enable Estate.
- [x] Enable Continuum Protocol.
- [x] Enable Cross-chain Fungible Token transfer.
- [ ] Enable Cross-chain NFT transfer.
### :heavy_check_mark: Phase 4: Finalize NEER Distribution
After ensuring all key functionalities is well-tested and fully audited, we will enable balance transfer to distribute the NEER token to all Crowdloan supporters, campaign rewards etc.
- [x] Finalize NEER reward from Bit.Country Pioneer Crowdloan.
- [x] Finalize NEER reward from other events.
- [x] Finalize NEER Distribution.
### :gift: Phase 5: Claim NEER
Enable claiming NEER
- [x] NEER claiming process.
- [x] Create Claim UI to distribute token.
- [x] Complete NEER Token Distribution.
### :book: Phase 6: Enable Governance Features
- [x] Complete set up Council Members.
- [x] Select Technical Commitee.
- [ ] Enable the first proposal.
### :gem: Phase 7: Enable pBIT Mining and NEER Staking
- [ ] Runtime upgrade to enable Balance Transfer.
- [ ] Enable pBIT Mining through Mining Power determined by NEER Staking, Land owned, NFT and Experience.
### :milky_way: Phase 8: The first genesis Metaverse - Pioneer KaosLand.
Enable the world first, user-created KaosLand Metaverse on Bit.Country Pioneer
- [ ] Create the first genesis metaverse.
- [ ] Test all functionalities in the first metaverse is operational.
- [ ] Open the KaosLand metaverse to the public.
### :package: Phase 9: Land Claiming and Formation.
Enable the Land claiming concept for through that got Land distributed through Crowdloan gift or private sale.
- [ ] Enable Land claiming process.
- [ ] Enable Land claiming in Bit.Country dApp.
- [ ] Enable Land transfer to allow transfer Land between wallets (if land is transferable).
- [ ] Ensure all Land claiming activities are operational.
### :package: Phase 10: Land Estate Staking.
Enable the Land Estate Staking concept to earn BIT in-game currency.
- [ ] Enable Land Estate Staking.
- [ ] Enable Land Estate Staking dApp.
### :gem: Phase 11: Enable Metaverse-focused NFT Minting and Marketplace.
Enable the NFT minting module to allow user to mint their own NFTs, place in Genesis Metaverse
- [ ] Enable NFT Minting Module on Protocol.
- [ ] Enable NFT Minting in Metaverse.Network Protocol Controller.
- [ ] Enable NFT transfer to allow transfer NFT between wallets.
- [ ] Ensure all NFT activities are operational.
### :key: Phase 12: Complete Launch and Remove Sudo Key
- [ ] Complete Sudo Key Removal after Council tested the proposal. Network becomes fully decentralized.
### :milky_way: Phase 13: Enable the first 20,000 metaverse land projects.
- [ ] User can create their own metaverse.
- [ ] Deploy claimed Land to their metaverse.
- [ ] Enable basic activities on their metaverse.
- [ ] Allow building on metaverse.
### :milky_way: Phase 14: The world first metaverse Pioneer Global Map.
- [ ] Allow metaverse owner to register their metaverse on Pioneer Slot.
- [ ] Enable Candle Auction on Pioneer Slot on Protocol.
- [ ] Metaverse will be placed on Pioneer Map if you win the auction.