# cdCon 2020 SIG Interoperability BoF
CDF SIG Interoperability will hold Birds of a Feather (BoF) session
during [cdCon](https://events.linuxfoundation.org/cdcon/). This document is created in order to capture discussions and can be used as an input to work the SIG is doing.
# BoF Details
* Where: cvent - Please check cdCon registration mail for link
* When: October 7, [15:10-15:45 UTC](https://time.is/1510_in_UTC)
* [All Sessions](https://events.linuxfoundation.org/cdcon/program/schedule/)
* [BOF Sessions](https://cdcon2020.sched.com/overview/type/BoF+Sessions?iframe=yes)
Please record your attendance.
* Vibhav Bobade, Red Hat
* Fatih Degirmenci, Ericsson Software Technology
* Andreas Grimmer, Dynatrace
* Emil Bäckmark, Ericsson
* Mattias Linnér, Ericsson
Please add topics you would like to discuss to the list below.
* Welcome and SIG Info
* What CDF SIG Interoperability is about?
* How to join, collaborate, and contribute?
* Chat with SIG and CDF community on [Slack](https://join.slack.com/t/cdeliveryfdn/shared_invite/enQtODM2NDI1NDc0MzIxLTA1MDcxMzUyMGU2NWVlNmQwN2M1N2M4MWJjOWFkM2UzMDY0OWNkNjAzNzM0NzVkNjQ5M2NkMmY2MTRkMWY4MWY)
* Subscribe to the [SIG Maillist](https://lists.cd.foundation/g/sig-interoperability)
* Join as member by sending PR to [Repository on GitHub](https://github.com/cdfoundation/sig-interoperability)
* Where to find more information?
* [Repository on GitHub](https://github.com/cdfoundation/sig-interoperability)
* Progress to date
* [SIG Roadmap](https://github.com/cdfoundation/sig-interoperability/blob/master/docs/roadmap.md)
* [Establishment of Workstreams](https://github.com/cdfoundation/sig-interoperability/blob/master/docs/workstream-governance.md)
* Ongoing work
* [Events in CI/CD](https://github.com/cdfoundation/sig-interoperability/tree/master/workstreams/events_in_cicd)
* [Interoperability Whitepaper](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Bgr6EHhW4wUTphU8xyMg87qzSee43PEA_gGdMnPHq9Q/edit)
* Reusable Libraries
* Events in CI/CD
* Change in mindset is necessary since events require different approach to how CI/CDs are created
* Commanding vs declarative
* [Event Vocabulary Proposal](https://hackmd.io/B-Z7mLh_Qc6frm51f3GIYA?view) - work in progress, please help out sharing it
* Jenkins and Tekton
* Integration vs Interoperability
* Pipeline Languages/Portability/Standardization
* Open discussion