# LEGO Validator Dashboard Payments
Original RFP: https://hackmd.io/hdN-ZG4LQPKOB-F6flAm8A
## Dashboard Implemementation
- First payout (8750 USDC):
- 25% of Development Fee
- Second payout (26500 USDC):
- 50% of Development Fee (17500 USDC)
- Hosting development fees (3000 USDC)
- 3 months hosting costs (6000 USDC)
- Third payout (18950 USDC):
- 25% of Development Fee (8750 USDC)
- 3 months hosting (6000 USDC)
- 3 months maintenance (4200 USDC)
- Fourth payout (6441 USDC):
- Hosting fees from March 16-June 30 (6126 USDC)
- Beacon Node hosting from March 16-June 30 (315 USDC)
- Note: moving from mid-month to using the 1st of month for future payments.
- Fifth payout (13800 USDC)
- July - Sept hosting and maintenance
- Sixth payout (17430 DAI)
- Provisional December numbers, to be adjusted for Q1
### Development fee
From the [RFP](https://hackmd.io/hdN-ZG4LQPKOB-F6flAm8A#Development-fee)
> For the development phase, we propose
> - A first payout corresponding to 25% of the development fee would be made at the start of the engagement
> - A second payout corresponding to 50% of the development fee after delivery of the online production system, would be made, following a 5 day review period.
> - A third payout corresponding to 25% of the development fee two months after the delivery of the online review period. This is the "iteration" period for bug fixes and minor tweaks/enhancement based on user feedback.
> The development fee is \$35000, assuming a redash frontend.
### Maintenance & Hosting Fees
From the RFP:
> The operations/hosting fee is $1400 per month and covers all hosting, monitoring, and maintenance (including bug fixes) of the system to keep it up and running. It starts upon delivery of the online production system (payout 2 above). We are willing to commit to this for an extended period and propose to start off with one year (renewable).
In practice, hosting fees have been higher than expected (~2000$ for hosting alone, set to increase soon due to storage requirements), and so we propose to cover them entierely, with regular check-ins to monitor costs.
* 1400$/mo for monitoring alone (5-10h/mo)
* 2000$/mo for hosting, with adjustments after 3 month period to pay excess costs