## August 25, 2021
* Lack of topics
* Cancel standing regular meeting
* Schedule again if needed
## July 28, 2021
* Remember to build the oci-images even for bugfix releases
* Add to release guide - https://github.com/pulp/community/wiki/Release-Guide
* start a discussion https://github.com/pulp/pulp-oci-images/issues/109#issuecomment-886815529
* should we provide a pulp_ci_base:3.14 for all builds (and later releases) with pulpcore 3.14.z?
[mdellweg] file an issue and ask for feedback
* Operator needs support for db encryption key
* [fao] will work on that
* SSL images merged
* just a matter of enabling it on every plugin
* pulp-ansible done!
* pulpbot needs workflows permission for update-ci job
* Fix branch permissions on pulp-oci-images
* pulpbot can't push new images e.g. molecule_debian11
## July 14, 2021
* HTTPS tests blocked by: https://github.com/pulp/pulp-oci-images/pull/84
* Switch http/https at runtime - example: https://hub.docker.com/r/plexinc/pms-docker/
* Revisit release automation issues in redmine
* What can be closed out? What can be moved?
* Python 3.8 in containers https://github.com/pulp/pulp-oci-images/pull/103
## Jun 02, 2021
* Upgrade tests
* HTTPS tests
* started Makefile + Template PR
* blocked by pulp-ansible 0.8.0 release but it is ready for review
* Release automation
* requirements are not being read - https://github.com/pulp/pulp_maven/pull/41#issuecomment-851514599
* [fao] - I have a meeting conflict
## May 19, 2021
* Upgrade tests
* addressing minor issues - https://github.com/pulp/plugin_template/pull/388
* https tests
* working on https://github.com/pulp/pulp-oci-images/pull/73 to use template to build images
* for dynamically use tags (latest/http/https)
* click upgrade is [breaking (almost) everything](https://pulp.plan.io/issues/8744)
* current master branch of pulpcore and plugins are ok
* we may face issues with older pulpcore releases e.g. pulp_galaxy_image https://github.com/pulp/pulp-oci-images/pull/83/checks?check_run_id=2600446352#step:5:107
* Release automation
## May 5, 2021
* Release automation next step proposal
* Migrate pulp-oci-images issues to Github
* https CI
* blocked on pulp_container issue
* curl: (60) SSL: certificate subject name 'pulp' does not match target host name 'pulp.example.com' https://github.com/pulp/pulp_container/runs/2494528201?check_suite_focus=true#step:9:65
* Trying SAN: https://github.com/fao89/pulp-oci-images/blob/https_container/assets/openssl.cnf#L15-L22
* FYI: CI for galaxy UI using single container
### Action Items
* [mikedep333] move https://pulp.plan.io/issues/6900 to github issues
## April 21, 2021
* Moving plugin_template to github issues?
* pulp-oci-image changes not updating redmine
* Enable github/redmine integration
* Or track issues on github?
* Releasing pulp_installer is tedious/cumbersome
* Automate building/publishing the collection?
* Already done. Need to add a note to the release doc that it's only needed for older branches.
* Can run "make dist" to build the collection
* New workers in the CI
* Checked failing CI jobs
## March 31, 2021
* Github Actions
* good overall
* faster and more reliable so far than Travis
* easier to debug with tmate action
* not possible to re-run individual jobs
* people need write permission to re-run CI
* workaround: `git commit --amend`, no changes, force push
* Release automation https://pulp.plan.io/issues/8093
* Mike after operator?
* David has ~1 FTE
* Fabricio? Not sure. Maybe 0.5 FTE.
* First goal? https://pulp.plan.io/issues/7868
* [david] to write up design
* Regular CI/CD meeting?
* Every other Wednesday 9:30-9:55am (15:30 EST)
* [david] to schedule
* Convert CI/CD code to ansible playbook?
* Benefits: idempotence, easier to run locally
* **Big** rewrite
###### tags: `CI/CD`
Last changed by
Design/Discussion/Meeting minutes for https://pulpproject.org/