# moderation concept
###### tags: `manyverse` `ssb`
a concept using liquid democracy concepts to deal with flagging and conflict resolution
- [ ] blocking, muting. social blocking (refer to [object relationship](https://www.figma.com/file/uGZ7pXXoDsOUXva3qXpdMl/object-proximity?node-id=0%3A1))
- [ ] find path to conflict resolution
- [ ] write flagging with cblgh
- [ ] write scenarios to run against
- [ ] bottom-up flagging? top-down flagging? how does it affect language?
- [ ] other people with relevant experience, how to find them
## Meeting notes
*"How to deal with harassment / misinformation / recruitment?"*
**Outcomes:** recommendations for moderation in SSB, implemented in Manyverse.
**Things we need:** contact / check with other groups, women, sex-workers, indigenous, black, etc. Watchdog group that already exists, who can give a seal of approval.
* We described how liquid democracy of "knowledge authority" works
* Semantics of block, secret block, "cold shoulder"
* How "out of reach" messages show from blocked people