tags: Witcher 3
# Mod Limit Adjuster - How To Install
*by munchyfly* ( [Nexus](https://www.nexusmods.com/users/5320603) | [Carrd](https://munchyfly.carrd.co/) )
This is an alternative to the [Mod Limit Fix](https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/3643).
I personally prefer it. But the instructions on the page are a bit lacking. So I decided to make this little tutorial on how to install it.
*Be advised that while this may increase the limit a bit more than Mod Limit Fix, it doesn't completely remove it. From personal experience, I stopped being able to load the game once I reached 250 folders.*
1) Download [Ultimate ASI Loader (x64)](https://github.com/ThirteenAG/Ultimate-ASI-Loader/releases).
2) Place `dinput8.dll` with `witcher3.exe`, located in *[Where you installed the game] > bin > x64*
3) Download [Mod Limit Adjuster](https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/3711)
4) Place `ModLimitAdjuster.asi` and `ModLimitAdjuster.cfg` with `witcher3.exe`.
5) Open up `ModLimitAdjuster.cfg` with *Notepad++*.
6) Set the number as high as you can. Or you can leave it as it is.
If you want to use the Debug Console Enabler, you have to download [**this file**](https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/486202559951011870/633534346489233471/DebugConsoleEnabler.7z), and place it alongside `witcher3.exe` as well.
`~` or `F4` - console
`F1` - Freecam
For different Keyboard Layouts you have to press one of the following:
`ö`, `@`, `§`, `ø`
If you are using a french AZERTY keyboard, you might need to press the `²` or `ù` key.