# Guide: Nest V2 proposal preparation work (draft)
This short guide is there to help you through the creation of a proposal to post on the Nest issue tab.
Creating a Nest proposal can be somewhat confusing. Some may come up with an already existing idea they started working on, others are simply looking for relevant projects to tackle.
Here is a list of things that may help you come up with a great Nest proposal:
- Check out the Aragon Flock Roadmap and ask questions
- Reach out to Flock team leaders to assess their needs
- Scroll the current ecosystem to check if the topic has been added, researching in the forum or in Nest repo for previous issues
- Check out this blog outlying the targets for Nest 2019 and presenting current grantees
- Of course rely on your intuition and judgement
- Ask for feedback
- Create a spec, build a PoC with reasonable advancement
Questions to ask yourself when preparing a Nest proposal:
- Is my initiative opening up new possibilities for Aragon
- Is my proposal overlaping with Flock teams roadmap? If yes, does it still add value to already existing work?
- Was the feedback I've received positive? If yes/no how to adjust?
- Does my proposal fit the current Nest budget?