# Mouse Double Click Tester & Counter
Mouse double click tester is the best free online mouse button testing tool to be certain that your mouse is double-clicking or not.
Press the click me button to test mouse double clicks malfunction and why the mouse keeps double or extra clicking during repetitive button presses.
## What Is The Double Click Test?
The double click test tool is designed and is used specifically to check your mouse buttons’ glitches in respect of extra or more clicks than many presses.
In simple words, mouse double clicks are incorrect or false functions of PC and Laptop mice.
Sometimes, you click the mouse button only once but your mouse click twice.
Therefore, this test enables you to find out whether your mouse clicks in the same manner and number of times following your clicks performed or not.
## Importance Of Mouse Double Click Test
Widely, this tool is more useful for the gamer who uses the mouse most frequently and clicks its buttons as compared to a regular user.
It is very common that the more frequent use of any device leads to impairment and, sometimes, reduces its lifetime quicker than the normal useful lifetime.
Similarly, hardcore gamers use their devices more than a regular person, mostly 2x to 10x more, and a physical gaming mouse is the one they use the most.
Software Developers are the second major users who use mouse devices on a large scale.
They may need to test mouse double-clicking to avoid their mouse clicking twice while creating something – web application, software, or regular surfing, which can be dependent on hardware performance.
## Mouse Double Click Tester Key Features
Mouse double click tester is specifically designed for the needs of users from every domain. Briefly, some users want to test their mouse impairment i.e.
mouse is reporting more clicks – the mouse randomly double clicks or the mouse is reporting lesser clicks instead of actual clicks performed by the user. Some users might be interested in checking their clicking speed – 2x clicking speed.
Some users want to improve their clicking skills and use this tool for practice. This double-click tester is also being used to challenge and confront friends.
## How To Test Mouse Double Clicks?
You might be wondering how to use a mouse double-click testing tool. The basic principle of conducting a **mouse double-click test** is very simple. All you need to do is;
* Go to the top of this page
* Find the **“CLICK ME”** button there
* Point your mouse cursor over the button
* Start clicking your mouse button which you want to test
To find accurate results you need to click for a minimum of 30 seconds continuously as faster as you can.
A counter will start counting your clicks at the same pace as you click on your physical mouse.
This counter is also known as the **Double Click Counter.**
There are three sets of results mentioned in the mouse double-click counter. The very first option will show your all clicks performed during the session.
The second option will show the number of double clicks your mouse performed. Third and last option will show the status of your mouse.
If your mouse has no double click the status will show OK which means your mouse is working fine and everything is in order.
On the other hand, if your mouse is clicking twice instead of a single click performed then the second option will be showing the number of times your mouse has clicked twice, and consequently, the status will also be changed to NOT OK.
## How does The Double-Click Tester Work?
Mainly, there are three types of tests to check mouse double-clicking and impairment:
### Mouse Left Button
Testing the mouse's left button for double clicks or lesser clicks is one of the most widely & frequently used features.
Every person uses the mouse's left button at least with double frequency as compared to any other key/button. Therefore, the mouse left button comes first to check your mouse clicking accuracy.
### Mouse Right Button
This amazing tool also enables you to test your mouse twice or lesser by clicking the pace of the mouse's right button.
Using this free online double-click tester you’ll be able to find out whether your mouse's right button is working fine or not.
### Mouse Scroll Button
As though, the name is revealing the whole story, this double-click testing tool can also be used to find out the mouse scroll button or middle mouse button for the double-clicking test.
## Why Mouse keeps Double-Clicking?
Mouse wrong clicks error or mouse twice clicks error occurs when you click on the mouse button (left, right, or middle) once, but it triggers the wrong operation in respect of **double-clicking.**
It’s a false and incorrect operation performed by any mouse.
## Reasons For Mouse Double Clicks Error
* Impairment could be the major reason behind your **mouse double-clicking.**
* Your mouse could be defective due to extensive use
* Your mouse is old enough i.e. you are using it for age
* The Mouse board circuit is faulty and not working properly
* You’re using a cheaply priced mouse therefore the quality of the mouse is compromised
* Mouse signals are weak or the wireless sensor is not working properly, in case you’re using a **wireless mouse**
* Your wireless mouse runs with batteries and its batteries are weaker or expired
* Your mouse might be dirty and due to dirtiness it’s not clicking properly
* Your **mouse double-clicking speed** is set to very low
* Your mouse is having broken parts
## How To Fix Double-Clicking Mouse?
Mouse double click fix is the main concern that arises when you become certain that your mouse is counting more clicks rather than you do in actuality.
Alas, it’s quite difficult to suggest a solution without being certain about the actual reason behind the problem.
Well, we would like to tell you some steps to be assured about your mouse impairment.But we cannot assure you that these steps can resolve your problem.
These could only be helpful in case your mouse is not impaired, neither broken nor having [**circuit breaks**](https://new.abb.com/low-voltage/products/circuit-breakers) in it.
## Useful Mouse Double Click Fix
1. First of all, check your mouse clicking speed it mustn’t be at the lowest point. To check your **mouse double-click the speed.**
* Open **Control Panel** in your windows-based system
* Go to All Control Panel Items
* Find a mouse icon there or a mouse written
* Click on the **mouse icon**
* A **new window** will be opened
* Select the **Button tab** there
* Look for **Double Click Speed** there
* A bar will be there pointing slowly on the left side and fast on the right
* Select according to your need
* By default and recommended setting you should use is the select middle of the bar
* Lastly, click on Apply then OK to save your work
2. Check for your mouse batteries and try replacing them with new ones
3. Clean your mouse from dust and
4. Look for any broken part in your mouse and try to replace or repair it
5. Try to fix your mouse by yourself or you can have the services of a hardware specialist
I Hope, these guides help you find problems with your mouse as we tried our best to cover each and everything related to **Double-Click Test.**
But in case none of these worked for you then you should consider buying a new mouse device.
## Logitech Mouse Double Clicking Problem And Fix
As you know Logitech mouse and other accessories are relatively expensive items as compared to other accessories available in the market.
Therefore, having a double click fault in their mouses is quite strange in fact. The checking Logitech mouse double click test is not entirely different as explained above.
Hence, you can test the Logitech mouse twice clicking in the same manner and trying to fix it as well.