# CodeRefinery Open House, August 24, 2020
- Time: 9:00 (CEST) / 10:00 (EEST)
- Place: [Video link](https://uio.zoom.us/j/64953253839?pwd=TXJJcml4bEEvWmUzaC95R3NCeEp3dz09)
- Introduction round
- Brainstorming about suggested articles and new articles
- Create working groups for each article
## Suggested articles
Please write your name in () of each topic that you would like to contribute to.
- Reposting the blog post about Mega CR to Carpentries (Naoe)
- Found some issues to be fixed in the original blog post in CR site.
- Citation for social influence on uptake of a new technology
- Checking other parts
- Future mega-CR (Naoe will draft, send a review request to those relevant)
- During the team meeting, at least one plan for Oslo-Stockholm(+Uppsala) joint online workshop is initiated.
- Update on citable lessons and credit/visibility for instructor and helpers (Naoe will take a look at it)
- Update on sustainability efforts? (Bjørn, Thor may join there, too)
- Manuals - how they can be used for your lessons (https://coderefinery.github.io/manuals/)
- git-pr blog post ()
- re-advertising workshops from other sites (will be integrated in news letter)
- inviting others to contribute to coderefinery
- CarpentryCon and Nordic/Baltic network
- To be written as a report of CR contribution in CarpentryCon after the panel session on 26th Aug.
## git-pr blog post
- Working on the existing hackmd here: https://coderefinery.github.io/manuals/
- Purpose of this post: every so often I tell someone they should use git-pr to save time, but I don't have a good introduction to it. This is supposed to serve that purpose.
- Done enough (rkdarst is out of time), ready for review