# Open Zaak Technical Steering Group meeting 2021-04-14
- [x] Jan Ainali
- [x] Joeri Bekker (later)
- [x] Anton Boerma
- [ ] Eric Herman (excused)
- [x] Sergei Maertens
- [ ] Tahir Malik
- [ ] Alba Roza (excused)
- [ ] Tjerk Vaags (excused)
* Open Zaak & Alfresco model packaging (https://github.com/open-zaak/open-zaak/pull/933)
* Zaken API 1.0.3 changes processed
* Clean up & dropped dependencies
* Docs versions configuration
* Helm chart repository (https://github.com/open-zaak/open-zaak/issues/923)
* Next meeting & chair
## Open Zaak & Alfresco model packaging
Decisions needed: https://github.com/open-zaak/open-zaak/issues/931#issuecomment-819281443
1. Create repo for test image to be used by OZ CI/CD
2. Question 2 & 3: not relevant, OZ does not concern itself with (production) Alfresco, this is up to the service providers.
Anton will review
## Zaken API 1.0.3 changes processed
Planned for 1.4.0 release, changelog entries: https://github.com/open-zaak/open-zaak/blob/main/CHANGELOG.rst#140-2021-03-
## Clean up & dropped dependencies
Some NLX specific things were changed in 1.2.0 - these dependencies have now
been dropped. If you're upgrading from Open Zaak < 1.2.0, you need to upgrade
in two steps.
Only relevant if:
* use NLX
* currently on Open Zaak < 1.2.0
Documentation clear enough? Agreed by everyone.
## Docs versions configuration
https://readthedocs.org/projects/open-zaak/ -> I can't edit the Open Zaak settings in the RTD UI. Joeri: map latest to `main` instead of `master`, or add maintainers?
-> Joeri adds Sergei as maintainer & changed to `main`
## Helm chart repository
Looks good, some tweaking required (dependency versions, application version...)
- github is source of truth
- github actions publish to https://open-zaak.github.io/charts/
- artifacthub syncs with github
* Travis CI finally replied to the OSS credits, we will not use these and stick with Github Actions.
* Sergei mentions the absence of Tahir in steering group meetings and asks the Foundation to contact Tahir about the membership.
* Jan remarks the GOVERNANCE file is still in a draft format -> not much to enforce yet because it's in draft. It's still in draft because of PSG (TSG was essentially ok with publishing). Draft status hinders effectiveness.
## Next chair and meeting
Joeri, May 12th