# Tagging on Disputed area: Senkaku islands (Diaoyu Tai or Diaoyu Dao)
First of All, we have to read “[Information for officials and diplomats of countries and entities with disputed territories](http://www.osmfoundation.org/w/images/d/d8/DisputedTerritoriesInformation.pdf)” from OSMF.
User:nyampire would like to propose following tagging flamework for Senkaku islands (Diaoyu Tai or Diaoyu Dao) Area.
Any comments are appreciated!
## Target Area
## Stake holders
* China (People's Republic of China)
* Taiwan (Republic of China)
## Related documents and information
* Wikipedia pages: [Senkaku Islands - Wikipedia](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senkaku_Islands)
* Controlled by: none (no habitat)
## Tagging, especially related to “name”
User:nyampire proposes following list of tagging as framework for this area.
* name = [should be removed]
* name:en = [should be removed? Need discussion]
* name:ja = [Japanese name like: 魚釣島]
* name:zh-hant = [Republic of China name like 釣魚臺]
* name:zh-hans = [People's Republic of China name like 钓鱼岛]
* int_name = [should be removed? Need discussion]
* wikidata = [Q———]
* name:ja-Latn = [Japanese name in Latin, like Uotsuri-shima]
* name:XXXX = [could be added here]
### Precise tagging for each features.
* Senkaku islands/尖閣諸島/釣魚台列嶼/钓鱼岛及其附属岛屿
* No Object (boundary way object was deleted)
* Object: https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/1270194
* name =
* name:en =
* name:ja =
* name:zh-hant =
* name:zh-hans =
* wikidata =
**** more features will be listed here. ****
### Available map resource for OpenStreetMap
* [GSI map](https://maps.gsi.go.jp/#11/25.771141/123.645287/&base=std&ls=std&disp=1&vs=c1j0h0k0l0u0t0z0r0s0f1) (from Japan, tracable)
* **XXXX resources from other countries**
* Japan: [user:nyampire](https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Nyampire)
* Taiwam: [user:Supaplex](https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Supaplex)
* OSMF Data Working Group:
## Other topics:
* Transliteration from other languages : [Names: Avoid transliteration - OpenStreetMap Wiki](https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Names#Avoid_transliteration)