## ASF News Round-Up: Week Ending July 29, 2022
Farewell, July --we're wrapping up the month with another great week. Here are the latest updates on the Apache community's activities:
**ApacheCon™** – the ASF's official global conference series, bringing Tomorrow's Technology Today since 1998.
- Registrations are open for ApacheCon North America, 2022 https://www.apachecon.com/acna2022/register.html
**ASF Board** – management and oversight of the business affairs of the corporation in accordance with the Foundation's bylaws.
- Next Board Meeting: 17 August 2022. Running [Board calendar and minutes](https://apache.org/foundation/board/calendar.html) are available.
**ASF Infrastructure** – our distributed team on three continents keeps the ASF's infrastructure running around the clock.
- 7M+ weekly checks yield uptime at 100.00%. Performance checks across 50 different service components spread over more than 250 machines in data centers around the world. View the [ASF's Infrastructure Uptime site](http://www.apache.org/uptime/) to see the most recent averages.
**Apache Code Snapshot** – Over the past week, 274 Apache Committers and 819 contributors changed 2,862,825 lines of code over 3,389 commits. Top five contributors, in order, are: Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Gary Gregory, Claus Ibsen, Robbie Gemmell, and Dan Haywood.
**Apache Project Announcements** – the latest updates by category.
Attic – provides process and solutions when an Apache project has
reached its end of life.
- [Apache Clerezza](https://s.apache.org/4rju8) is now retired
- The Apache Software Foundation Announces [Apache(R) ShenYu™ ](https://s.apache.org/shenyu-tlp-2022)as a Top-Level Project
- [Apache APISIX](https://apisix.apache.org/) 2.15.0 released
- [Apache Calcite](https://calcite.apache.org) Avatica 1.22.0 released
- [CVE-2022-36364](https://s.apache.org/a4k46): Avatica JDBC driver httpclient_impl connection property can be used as an RCE vector
- [Apache OpenOffice](https://openoffice.apache.org) 4.1.13 released
Identity Management --
- [Apache Fortress]( https://directory.apache.org/fortress/) 2.0.8 released
- Apache MXNet [CVE-2022-24294](https://s.apache.org/qaye2): ReDoS in RTC Module
Network Client --
- [Apache MINA](https://mina.apache.org) 2.2.1 released
Programming Languages --
- [Apache Groovy](https://groovy.apache.org) 2.5.18, 3.0.12, and 4.0.4 released
- [Apache bRPC](https://brpc.apache.org/) 1.2.0 released
- [Apache Lucene](https://lucene.apache.org/) 9.3.0 released
- [Apache Tomcat](http://tomcat.apache.org) 10.0.23 released
## Apache Community Notices
- Apache in 2021 - [By The Digits](https://s.apache.org/Apache2021Digits) + [Video highlights](https://youtu.be/GU0SV_2tWkU)
- The Apache Way to [Sustainable Open Source Success](https://s.apache.org/GhnI)
- [Foundation Reports and Statements](http://www.apache.org/foundation/reports.html)
- Presentations from 2021's ApacheCon Asia and ApacheCon@Home are available on the [ASF YouTube channel](https://www.youtube.com/c/TheApacheFoundation/).
- "[Success at Apache](https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/category/SuccessAtApache)" focuses on the people and processes behind why the ASF "just works."
- Follow the ASF on social media: [@TheASF on Twitter](https://twitter.com/TheASF) and [The ASF page LinkedIn](https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-apache-software-foundation).
- Follow the [Apache Community on Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/ApacheSoftwareFoundation/) and [Twitter](https://twitter.com/ApacheCommunity).
- Are your software solutions Powered by Apache? [Download & use our "Powered By" logos](http://www.apache.org/foundation/press/kit/#poweredby).
## Stay updated about The ASF
For real-time updates, sign up for Apache-related news by sending mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow @TheASF on Twitter. For a broader spectrum from the Apache community, [Planet Apache](https://twitter.com/PlanetApache) provides an aggregate of Project activities as well as the personal blogs and tweets of select ASF Committers.
## Have an item? Contact us!
We try to catch all the major announcements and goings on at The ASF, but we're not all-knowing. Have an item you want to see in the weekly round-up? Send it to email@example.com.