# Job Description: Growth Marketing Manager
Big Drop is seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic Growth Marketing Manager to lead growth marketing and conversion rate optimization for our startup. In this cross-functional role, you’ll learn a lot and will have the chance to try new things on many different channels. In this role, optimization instincts, product savvy, and an analytical mindset are key to driving growth, engagement, and conversion.
1. Work with cross functional team (Product, Services, Sales) to establish growth strategies to support Big Drop’s revenue goals.
2. Create, manage and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns.
3. Conceive and execute on a wide range of content campaigns to drive education and engagement.
4. Manage all social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube) and drive content creation.
5. Manage SEO.
6. Analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement.
7. Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the way up to the executive level.
1. Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward.
2. Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns.
3. Outstanding written, oral and organizational ability.
4. Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Google Analytics, Photoshop, Mailchimp, Hootsuite (or, other Social Media Management Systems)
5. Proficient with Analytics.
6. 3+ years’ experience in SEO, growth marketing.