# DISCORD | WEEKLY ROUNDUP 2021-08-15 -> 2021-08-22
title: DISCORD WEEKLY SUMMARY
tags: discord, rust, assemblyscript, aurora, rainbowbridge, humanman, multitoken
excerpt: Where is the NEARest entreance? Talk to me, computer!
createdAt: Wednesday, 2021-08-23
## DEV-SUPPORT WEEKEND SUMMARY
- Aurora Deployment issues
- [link](discord://discordapp.com/channels/490367152054992913/542945453533036544/878584137483710474) - With remix and truffle -
- suggest you ask in the Aurora Telegram group
See [aurora.dev](https://aurora.dev) website menu for the link to the dev Telegram channel supporting Aurora
- [link](discord://discordapp.com/channels/490367152054992913/542945453533036544/878590167957512202) - New Devs looking for intro tools to learn Near.
- [link](discord://discordapp.com/channels/490367152054992913/542945453533036544/879047697498255452) - "Does `logging.log()` take up storage for the strings used for an error message? and do error messages from `assert(something, "some error message here");` use storage?"-
- All code written in a smart contract will increase the size of your compiled WASM file, and thus will effect the amount of storage you will need when you deploy that contract.
## \#last weeks highlights
- Sputnik v2 Telegram chat helped a user locate 10,000 Near they thought they had lost.
- Great job on helping them out with finding it in explorer.
- Opportunity for more explorer how-tos
### DevRel Office Hours
NOW EVERY (M-F) from 11AM-12PM PST (6PM - 7PM UTC)
lurkers welcome! :nerd_face:
post your questions in #devrel-chat-office-hours
any links mentioned in the chat can be found here the following day as well.
## Coming Events and Highlights
#### - `Only 1 week away` from [MetaBUIDL](https://metabuidl.splashthat.com/edu) It's our duty to ensure it's open, secure, and in the power of the people. Time to METABUIDL with NEAR!
- **1,000,000** in prizes & funding
- Aug 27 - Sep 12
- Open to all online participants. [link](https://metabuidl.splashthat.com/edu)
- Great community involvement both in assisting others with questions and lots of dev's creating.
- Lots of new devs to NEAR and web3 joining the community.
#### Want to read whitepapers and docs faster with better comprehension? 🧐
- try reading alot with text to voice feature on your browser set as fast as you can comfortably listen.
- You will get a visual and audible memory of the information and it makes it easier to stay focused.
##### * Recommendations
- I recommend turning it off for code blocks, charts and when it is lots of long numbers.
- Microsoft Edge is the easiest to use. Just right click at the start of the text and then click `Read out loud`.
- In Edge the voice Elvira sounds the most natural of the bunch.
###### tags: `discord`