HackMD Tutorial Book
HackMD has many powerful features that could boost your productivity immensely, immeditately. Yet they are often subtle to discover. This tutorial is a collection of short introductions on these great features.
Feel free to leave comments below to request for (or contribute) tutorials on certain topics.
You can also leave comments below each tutorial to ask for clarifications or report bugs.
If you want a quick overview of all features, visit [features](/features)
- [Use Reguar Expression to Search in Text Editor](/s/how-to-regex-editor)
- [Emoji Cheat sheet](https://www.webfx.com/tools/emoji-cheat-sheet/)
- [Invite Others to a Private Note](/s/invite)
- [Live Hosting a Collaborative Session](/s/live-hosting)
- [How to use comments](/s/how-to-use-comments)
- [Using Link Exploder to create a FAQ](/s/how-to-link-exploder)
- [Embed another note](/s/how-to-embed-note)
- [How to Save Versions](/s/how-to-save)
- [How to Sync with GitHub](/s/link-with-github)
- [Publish with Permalink](/s/how-to-publish-note)
- [How to use template](/s/how-to-use-template)
- [Tag notes](/s/how-to-tag-notes)
- [Delete notes](/s/how-to-delete-note)
- [How to create a book](/s/how-to-create-book)
- [How to create a slide deck](/s/how-to-create-slide-deck)
- [Manage Profile Page](/s/all-about-profile-page)
- [Choose Your Interface Language](/s/how-to-choose-language)
###### tags: `tutorial`