HackMD **Book Mode** turns lists of links into a book <i class="fa fa-book"></i>.
You could group links under header tags and create chapter-like sections. [Learn more here](https://hackmd.io/c/tutorials/%2Fs%2Fhow-to-create-book).
Choose <i class="fa fa-book"></i> **Book Mode** in the top right sharing <i class="fa fa-share-alt fa-18"></i> menu and hit "**Preview**" to see your book.
:bulb: **Hint:** In book mode, only list of links and headings will appear in the left-hand bar.
- [YAML Metadata](/yaml-metadata)
- ### Publish mode
- [Slide example](/p/slide-example)
- [Book example](/book-example)
- [Release notes](/s/release-notes)
You could also add `[target=_blank]` to force the link open in new tab, like this:
- [Release Notes](/s/release-notes) [target=_blank]
**If you add a link starts with http (non-SSL), we'll also make it open in new tab.**