# Bag of Words
- Resource based economy
- Semantic framework
<h2> Semantic Resource Economy</h2>
• People, resourses and services are represented as nodes - each can be considered a DAO. The totality can be considered a resource ecology.
• Offers and requests (actions/relations) are represented as edges.
• Both have assignable "properties".
<h3> Offers and requests </h3>
• Alice is represented as person node.
• Alices available resources are represented as a node.
• The connection between Alice and her resources are edges.
The resources of Alice, Bob, Carrol etc combined constitute a resource topology/ecology.
• On the personal level, Alice can view her resources (tokens held in wallet etc).
• On the global level, Alice can view the whole resourse ecology (global tokens).
• Alice can choose to offer an item in her wallet, or request something from the resource ecology.
• This tags the edge between Alice and a given item as either an offer or a request.
• Pattern matching is used to traverse the graph and find the shortest route to making an exchange.
<h2> Semantic properties </h2>
• Offers/requests have semantic ontological properties.
• Items in the ecology have semantic taxonomic properties.
• These can be wildly variable; e.g. requesting local goods only - so the people nodes have ontological perspectives that can be matche matching with item node taxonomies.
• To define all these we need a framework to self populate the ontologies and taxonomies into topologies and axiometries - an integral lens.
• The white boxes allow for decomposition of words:
•• Exchange could be broken into offers and requests.
•• Projects might be considered proposals and requests.
•• Users can propogate this semantic lens at any level of integration by
We now apply these semantics to Item node topologies and person node ontologies.
Implementing a Resource Based Economy and Ecology
if we define goods and services as being resources that are intelligently managed
and the resources can be decentrally exchanged in a peer to peer manner
We can refer to these resources as DAOs in a graph of resource DAO’s
In an intelligent network of agent centric nodes where a device on the network becomes a node
By running our DAPP and publishing their offer request lists.
The network then makes the relevant exchanges to satisfy the offer-request list based on an opinionated ontology/rule set based on underlying neutral algorithms which determines the resources DAO’s to exchange with.
In our oppinionated RBE DAPP, filtering is done by:
- category (keywords) semantics, which grows by consensus (node metric)
⁃ locality in node hops (electronic resource) or GPS (physical resource) less distance being preferred. (edge metric)
⁃ Reputation p2p review for direct exchanges. order fulfilment / reliability rating
⁃ regenerative scarcity matrix rating 9 permutations (quadrant) ( subjective )
In the case of low liquidity or high value assets exchange (eg house)… option to fallback to crypto DAO’s?
tech: DHT, libp2p, gossip