## ASF News Round-Up: Week Ending August 05, 2022
Welcome, August --we're opening the month with another great week. Here's what the Apache community has been up to:
**ApacheCon™** – the ASF's official global conference series, bringing Tomorrow's Technology Today since 1998.
- Registrations are open for ApacheCon North America, 2022 https://www.apachecon.com/acna2022/register.html
**ASF Board** – management and oversight of the business affairs of the corporation in accordance with the Foundation's bylaws.
- Next Board Meeting: 17 August 2022. Running [Board calendar and minutes](https://apache.org/foundation/board/calendar.html) are available.
**ASF Infrastructure** – our distributed team on three continents keeps the ASF's infrastructure running around the clock.
- 7M+ weekly checks yield uptime at 100.00%. Performance checks across 50 different service components spread over more than 250 machines in data centers around the world. View the [ASF's Infrastructure Uptime site](http://www.apache.org/uptime/) to see the most recent averages.
**Apache Code Snapshot** – Over the past week, 244 Apache Committers and 725 contributors changed 7,148,073 lines of code over 2,945 commits. Top five contributors, in order, are: Claus Ibsen, Dan Haywood, Jinrui Zhang, Andi Huber, and Mark Thomas.
**Apache Project Announcements** – the latest updates by category.
Big Data --
- [Apache NiFi](https://nifi.apache.org) 1.17.0 released
- [Apache Arrow](https://arrow.apache.org/) 8.0.0 and 9.0.0 released
Cloud Computing --
- [Apache Kafka](https://kafka.apache.org) 3.2.1 released
- [Apache JSPWiki](https://jspwiki-wiki.apache.org) 2.11.3 released
- [CVE-2022-27166](https://s.apache.org/lv9db): XSS vulnerability on XHRHtml2Markup.jsp in JSPWiki 2.11.2
- [CVE-2022-28730](https://s.apache.org/pk3f1): Cross-site scripting vulnerability on AJAXPreview.jsp
- [CVE-2022-28731](https://s.apache.org/2qwt7): CSRF in UserPreferences.jsp
- [CVE-2022-28732](https://s.apache.org/f9gqv): Cross-site scripting vulnerability on WeblogPlugin
- [CVE-2022-34158](https://s.apache.org/vhkeu): User Group Privilege Escalation
- [Apache Kvrocks](https://kvrocks.apache.org) (Incubating) 2.1.0 released
- [Apache Linkis](https://linkis.apache.org) 1.1.3 (Incubating) released
## Apache Community Notices
- Apache in 2021 - [By The Digits](https://s.apache.org/Apache2021Digits) + [Video highlights](https://youtu.be/GU0SV_2tWkU)
- The Apache Way to [Sustainable Open Source Success](https://s.apache.org/GhnI)
- [Foundation Reports and Statements](http://www.apache.org/foundation/reports.html)
- Presentations from 2021's ApacheCon Asia and ApacheCon@Home are available on the [ASF YouTube channel](https://www.youtube.com/c/TheApacheFoundation/).
- "[Success at Apache](https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/category/SuccessAtApache)" focuses on the people and processes behind why the ASF "just works."
- Follow the ASF on social media: [@TheASF on Twitter](https://twitter.com/TheASF) and [The ASF page LinkedIn](https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-apache-software-foundation).
- Follow the [Apache Community on Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/ApacheSoftwareFoundation/) and [Twitter](https://twitter.com/ApacheCommunity).
- Are your software solutions Powered by Apache? [Download & use our "Powered By" logos](http://www.apache.org/foundation/press/kit/#poweredby).
## Stay updated about The ASF
For real-time updates, sign up for Apache-related news by sending mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow @TheASF on Twitter. For a broader spectrum from the Apache community, [Planet Apache](https://twitter.com/PlanetApache) provides an aggregate of Project activities as well as the personal blogs and tweets of select ASF Committers.
## Have an item? Contact us!
We try to catch all the major announcements and goings on at The ASF, but we're not all-knowing. Have an item you want to see in the weekly round-up? Send it to email@example.com.