# Proposal to donate Curve voter contract rewards to yvBOOST
There is a desire to provide clarity around how airdrops and other token distributions received by Yearn's Curve voter contract []() are handled. This is a particular contract of Yearn's has been recipient of multiple high-value airdrops and bribes recently []()[]().
We set forth that all airdrops made to this contract should be donated back to yvBOOST holders as outlined in the specification below.
A previous governance proposal, [YIP-60](), established that users of a Yearn vault should be the beneficiary of all airdrops to that particular vault contract.
- [EPS airdrop](https://docs.ellipsis.finance/how-to-earn-eps)
- [Convex airdrop](https://docs.convexfinance.com/convexfinance/guides/claiming-your-airdrop)
- [Curve Bribes](https://andrecronje.medium.com/bribing-vecrv-gauges-101-8f6e4506bb62)
- [Tron SUN airdrop](https://sunio.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4403367092633-veCRV-Airdrop-Rules-on-SUN-Platform)
- [FROYO airdrop](https://frozenyogurt.gitbook.io/frozen-yogurt-finance/airdrop-to-vecrv-holders)
While the voter contract is not technically a "vault" contract, the voting function it serves is most closely aligned with Yearn's yvBOOST vault product. Incentivizing yvBOOST holders is a net positive for the Yearn ecosystem as they are major contributors to Yearn's veCRV balance. It makes sense for them to have a share in the rewards that come as a result of Yearn's votes.
Using the rewards to purchase yvBOOST off the market should also have a positive price impact on the token price which recently has lagged behind analogous competitor assets.
The precendent set by the YIP-60 proposal holds true here:
- Do right by depositors
- Set expectations straight
- Do not overload Yearn's resources
- Keep it simple
- Keep it composable
With this proposal, only holders of yvBOOST would benefit. Holders of vanilla yveCRV would not be recipients unless they deposit into the vault prior to the donation.
The donation process works as follows:
1. Rewards are claimed by voter contract
2. Rewards are sold for yvBOOST
3. yveCRV is withdrawn from yvBOOST
4. yveCRV is transferred directly to yvBOOST vault, increasing vault `pricePerShare`