# Scisprint 2021 Late November: Python ZH TW Doc
###### tags: `scisprint`
- Review the progress of [the action items in the previous sprint](https://hackmd.io/@sciwork/rJySLvTWY#Action-Items).
* **New coordinator announcement**: We have two new coordinators, they will help to review and make sure the project are on track.
* **New branch were set**: 3.10 branch was established and set to default.
* **Fallback language**: Whether to change fallback language from simplified Chinese back to original English? (see [the discussion](https://discord.com/channels/708115985126653992/733036911475687464/902407650271182868) for details).
- Benson (host)
- Allen Wu
- Whether to kick-off?
- Plans for recruiting more translators/reviewers
- increase each translators' familiarancy
- off-line sprint for translation tutorial to newbie
- more interactions b/w newbie
- Contact Peter from DroidTown for auto-constructing glossary
- Makefile commands
- `make progress`: overall progress in percentage
- `make todo`: listed unfinished po files and unfinished string count.
- `make fuzzy`: listed count of fuzzy string in each file.
- Whether to adopt `potodo`? ([#130](https://github.com/python/python-docs-zh-tw/issues/130))
- Refine docs
- Moving glossary out from README.
- Whether to add `How to search from current translated content?` ([#129](https://github.com/python/python-docs-zh-tw/issues/129))
- Re-launched discussion: Whether to adopt transifex?
- Do we really need it?
- translation memory
- Works need to be done if we'd like to adopt it
- Design workflow
- Modify GitHub Action
- Resolve conflicts
- Move out from sciwork infra?
- current: sciwork portal/sciwork hackmd/Telegram channel
- The pros and cons of public appearance on [Sciwork's twitter account](https://twitter.com/sciwork)?
- The timing for using `whitespace character` or `\\ ` for rST syntax
- use `whitespace character` between rST syntax and chinese word
- use `\\ ` between punctuations and rST syntax.
1. 如果 *x* 不存在將導致 :exc:`ValueError`\\ 。
2. 新增選擇性的參數 *start* 及 *stop*\\ 。
3. 引發\\ :ref:`審核事件 (auditing event) <auditing>`
# Action Items
- [x] Host the next sprint [name=yuyanghh]
- [x] Confirm if the venue of next sprint can be sponsored [name=matt]
- Not this time
- [ ] Improve glossary building mechanism [name=yuyanghh]
- [x] Survey if Poedit suport adding external glossary
- pro version required
- [ ] Maintain both glossary.po and glossary table from README.md (may need to move it to a separated file).
- [ ] Survey weblate if is convenient for integerating with current GitHub workflow [name=josix]
- [ ] Close Telegram channel & Python TW discord server and announce our disccusion will be posted in Sciworks discord (Remember to update README) [name=benson]
- [ ] library/collections.po ([#141](https://github.com/python/python-docs-zh-tw/pull/141)) [name=josix]
- [ ] library/functions.po ([#29](https://github.com/python/python-docs-zh-tw/pull/29)) [name=yuyanghh]
- [ ] Update readme for spacing syntax [name=benson]
- [x] Continue the works of [#29](https://github.com/python/python-docs-zh-tw/pull/29) [name=matt]
- [ ] Continue the works of [#103](https://github.com/python/python-docs-zh-tw/pull/103) [name=josix]
- [ ] Continue the works of [#109](https://github.com/python/python-docs-zh-tw/issues/109) [name=yuyanghh]
- [ ] Translate `library/cmd.po` [name=benson]
- [x] Resolve [#139](https://github.com/python/python-docs-zh-tw/issues/139) [name=benson]
- [ ] ~~Resolve fuzzy [name=allen]~~