# sciwork 2020
###### tags: `sciwork20`
Conference website: https://conf.sciwork.dev/2020/
# List of attendees
To faciliate networking, please list your name and contact here in lexicographic order. You may add any relevant information.
* Dboy Liao: [email](email@example.com), [linkedin](https://www.linkedin.com/in/yin-chen-liao-69967188/), freelancer, core developer of [uTensor](https://github.com/uTensor)
* Jyong-Jhih Lin: [email-academic](firstname.lastname@example.org), [email-personal](email@example.com), [linkedin](https://www.linkedin.com/in/jyongjhihlin/). Research assistant in computational fluid dynamics. Scientific data analysis. HPC.
* Shuhsi Lin: [@ShuhsiLin](https://twitter.com/@ShuhsiLin), [website](https://medium.com/@suci), [github](https://github.com/sucitw/), [linkedin](https://www.linkedin.com/in/shu-hsi-lin-48262b54/). Focus on IoT and Data Engineering for various applicaions.
* Taihsiang Ho: [@tai271828](https://twitter.com/tai271828), [website](http://tai271828.me/), [github](https://github.com/tai271828/), [linkedin](https://www.linkedin.com/in/tai271828/). Linux kernel development and cloud computing.
* Yung-Yu Chen: [@yungyuc](https://twitter.com/yungyuc), [website](https://yyc.solvcon.net), [github](https://github.com/yungyuc), [linkedin](https://www.linkedin.com/in/yungyuc/). Working areas are PDE simulations and computational geometry.
# Topics for meet-up
* Who is "Yung-Yu Chen"?
* What is "SciWork"? Motivation? Goal? Why now?
* Code of Conduct?
* "keep a distance among academia, industries, and government" by YYC, what does that mean?
* The definition of "scientific computing"?
* Share and discuss "SMASH" model from JJL.
* SMASH model VS. Jserv's C tutorial.
* The roles of people from different profession.
* Share Prof. WWC's article and discuess.
* Current community development in Taiwan.
* The future of "SciWork"?
* HPC is scientific computing?