tags: community call
# Community Call Agenda - Foundation for Public Code
This a proposed agenda - please feel to suggest items you would like to discuss! [This is the conference call link](https://meet.jit.si/FoundationForPublicCodeCommunityCall).
## Opening the call - 13.00 UTC Thursday, 18 June 2020
- [ ] Introduction round (All)
- [ ] Short update from the Foundation for Public Code (Elena)
## Proposed for this call
Our Code of Conduct - used across the Foundation for Public Code - is based on the widely used [Contributor Covenant](https://www.contributor-covenant.org/version/2/0/code_of_conduct/). In the last year, we've discovered that most contributors to the Foundation for Public Code's work are not volunteers, but professionals already bound by other codes of conduct.
Does this fact change what we need to include in our code of conduct? Are there other aims (professionalism, public values?) that could be better achieved with a different code of conduct?
### Background reading
- [Standard for Public Code issue 330: Code of conduct could cater to public organizations better ](https://github.com/publiccodenet/standard/issues/330)
- [Standard for Public Code issue 330: Code of conduct is licenced CC-BY](https://github.com/publiccodenet/standard/issues/331)
- [Open source guide on code of conducts](https://opensource.guide/code-of-conduct/)