# vNetwork: Quick Links
Hi there! If you’re reading this, you’re welcome to contribute! :tada:
- Interested in following? Sign in and click "<i class="fa fa-bell"></i> WATCH" in the top-right to get sane email notifications.
A place for quick-links related to the `#vnetwork` Slack channel.
## Pol.is Usage Examples
- Politics: [Aufstehen: research project](https://www.aufstehen.de/pol-is/): [Aufstehen](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aufstehen) is a left-wing collective movement. German-language. (2018)
- Media Story: [No Sugar Coating - What should we do?](http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL1612/S00001/no-sugar-coating-what-should-we-do.htm)
- The Scoop, a news organization, ran a polis conversation on New Zealand's obesity epidemic.
- [Case-Study](https://blog.pol.is/pol-is-case-study-temperature-check-a02dff7cc838) from the polis blog.
- Policymaking: [MyDem0cracy.ca](http://mydem0cracy.ca): A citizen-run experiment, inspired by vTaiwan, to collect opinions on Canadian electoral reform policy. (December 2016)
- Policymaking: [Bowling Green Civic Assembly](https://americanassembly.org/projects/bowling-green-civic-assembly) (June 2018)
- A pilot run by American Assembly, as 50-year-old policy institute, in collaboration with City government.
- [Final Report](https://americanassembly.org/publications/bowling-green-civic-assembly-report-0) (crowd-annotated)
- Policymaking: [vTaiwan](https://vtaiwan.tw).
- [UberX consultation](https://vtaiwan.tw/topic/uberx)
- Facililation: RightsCon Toronto Workshop: [We Can Do It! Citizen-led consensus-building at scale](https://rightscon2018.sched.com/event/EHoQ/we-can-do-it-empathic-citizen-led-consensus-building-at-scale-a-workshop-for-aspiring-g0v-nobodies) (May 2018)
- Involved combined online-offline facilitated pol.is conversation
- Government Consultation: [Visuals Arts Marketplace Engagement Initiative](https://www.canada.ca/en/canadian-heritage/programs/visual-arts-community.html) (2018)
- Heritage Canada ran an experiment using polis.
- Summary, Part 1: [How does Artificial Intelligence and Public Engagement fit together?](https://medium.com/@dyomides/how-does-artificial-intelligence-and-public-engagement-fit-together-part-1-of-5-ish-b73d0e796abf)
- Summary, Part 2: [How does Pol.is support online public engagements?](https://medium.com/@dyomides/how-does-pol-is-support-online-public-engagements-part-2-of-5-ish-9503c43c7313)
- [Conference Session (cached)](https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:3lKRv5sycmoJ:https://policomm-commpoli.gccollab.ca/conference2018/+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=tw)
- [One person's related session take-aways](https://medium.com/@JohnRKenney/sessions-reflections-from-the-2018-policy-community-conference-45008ea4d80b)