# NEAR Certified Instructor
Leadership and qualities of a leadership are important.
- [NEAR 101](https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1jNpzqRAm44HGefgrlOpXV-qwJQQ1X8JOBSpxhkUNchI/edit?usp=sharing) - An introductory workshop for web developers.
- [NEAR 201 - Intro to NEAR for Senior Developers](https://hackmd.io/@nearly-learning/near-201)
- NEAR Certified Developer I: https://hackmd.io/@nearly-learning/ncd-1-1d
- [Hello AssemblyScript](https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Sz823KGP_dI2bNUoTlQtphI3Sz2Jej5bmYl-oYhp5HM) - Using AssemblyScript to build contracts on NEAR Protocol
- [NEAR Certified Developer L1 in Spanish](https://cristian-zambrano.gitbook.io/near-hispano/pre-work/dia-0-antes-de-iniciar)
- [NEAR Certified Developer - NEAR Hispano](https://www.notion.so/NEAR-Certified-Developer-1410229ef3b14156bdae25e03372babb)
- NEAR Certified Developer II: https://hackmd.io/@nearly-learning/ncd-2-1d
- [FrontEnd implementation](https://github.com/near/near-api-js)
- NCI resources: https://bit.ly/nci-resources
- NCI course: https://hackmd.io/@nearly-learning/nci
- [NCD Demo submission](https://airtable.com/shrPNZwDh2o646eJd)
- Near Protocol Notes: https://git-leon.github.io/near-protocol-notes/
- [NEAR Growth Mentorships](https://proyecto26.notion.site/proyecto26/277197f654b24ff2a9e25a2f4e46d600?v=021928c3e82b4bd18997ff4d7be0d070) - find a mentor or be the mentor you wish you had 👩🏫👨🏫
- NEAR Hispano:
- Build and deployment of a contract
### Dev Projects
- [🎓 Lottery dapp](https://github.com/Learn-NEAR/NCD.L2.sample--lottery) - NEAR clock is used with a virtual machine to generate random numbers
- [The Meme Museum](https://github.com/hiba-machfej/near-meme-museum-ui) - [Meme museum](https://github.com/Learn-NEAR/NCD.L2.sample--meme-museum)
- [Narwallets](https://narwallets.com/) - The NEAR Chrome extension wallet
- [NEAR PIN](https://github.com/eadsoy/NEAR-L2-Near-Pin)
- [Tanda Dapp](https://github.com/NEAR-Hispano/Tanda-Dapp) - Dapp usando el modelo de ahorros conocido como Tanda.
- [BuyMeNear](https://github.com/proyecto26/BuyMeNear) - A revolutionary, meaningful way to fund your creative work.
### NEAR Resources
- [NEAR CLI](https://docs.near.org/docs/tools/near-cli#setup) - A CLI to connect to and interact with the NEAR blockchain.
- [Awesome NEAR](https://awesomenear.com/) - Curated list of all projects building on NEAR ecosystem.
- [Learn NEAR](https://github.com/learn-near) - A collection of learning materials for NEAR Protocol.
- [NEAR Education Fellowship Programs](https://www.near.university/earn/fellowship)
- [Hiring Devs/Teachers](https://near.org/blog/near-education-1000-teachers-program/) - Create an Ecosystem of Teachers by [NEAR Education](https://near.org/education/)
- [Become a Teacher](https://www.near.university/teach)
- [NEAR in Minutes](https://near-in-minutes.com/) - Learn NEAR in a Community-based initiative
- [Refactoring a simple example](https://youtu.be/QP7aveSqRPo) - A NEAR smart contract written in AssemblyScript
- [NEAR Protocol Workshop](http://bit.ly/near-sdk-as) - Exploring AssemblyScript Contracts
- [Building a CRUD dApp](https://docs.near.org/docs/tutorials/apps/todos-crud-app)
- [NEAR Protocol Specification](https://nomicon.io/)
- [NEAR App Examples](https://github.com/near-apps)
- [Cross-contract calls](https://github.com/near-examples/cross-contract-calls)
- [NEAR Utilities for accounts](https://github.com/Learn-NEAR/near-account-utils)
### General resources
- [Solidity Path](https://cryptozombies.io/en/course) - Beginner to Intermediate Smart Contracts
- [HackMD](https://hackmd.io/) - Get everyone on the same page with Markdown
- [Slido](https://www.sli.do/product) - Empower your audience to ask questions, vote in polls and be a part of the discussion by using a simple Q&A and polling tool.
- [Awesome WebAssembly Languages](https://github.com/appcypher/awesome-wasm-langs) - A curated list of languages that compile directly to or have their VMs in WebAssembly.
### Teacher resources
- [Telling Tension](https://www.sellingpower.com/2010/02/02/8771/what-is-telling-tension-and-how-do-you-manage-it) - What Is “Telling Tension” and How Do You Manage It?
- [Ask Questions here](https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/nearprotocol)
- [Course Feedback](https://bit.ly/nc-nps)
- [Gas Concept](https://docs.near.org/docs/concepts/gas)
- [Architecture Papers](https://docs.near.org/docs/concepts/architecture/papers)
- [nearup](https://github.com/near/nearup) - Launch NEAR betanet and testnet nodes.
- [Fellowship Programs](https://www.near.university/earn/fellowship)
- [Ambassador Program](https://www.near.university/earn/ambassador-program)
- [NEAR University Marketing](https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/19LAZsrfvFt2GpHPhVjCMzUekqOwjw1PekBx6jMuK5LY/edit?usp=sharing)
- [nearclientios](https://github.com/near/near-api-swift) - Interact with NEAR blockchain from iOS and OS X apps using Swift
- [near-api-js Starter Kit](https://github.com/Learn-NEAR/starter--near-api-js) - get oriented to frontend development
- [near-sdk-as Starter Kit](https://github.com/Learn-NEAR/starter--near-sdk-as) - starting point for your AssemblyScript project
- [NEAR weekly updates](https://gov.near.org/tag/weekly-updates) - [Engineering Weekly Update](https://gov.near.org/t/engineering-weekly-update-2021-12-13/10904)
- [Explore the NEAR Blockchain](https://explorer.near.org/)
- [NEAR Staking](https://near-staking.com/) - Participate in the network
- [Hardware Requirements](https://wiki.near.org/network/validators/hardware)
- [NEAR REST API SERVER](https://github.com/zavodil/near-api-server)
- [DAO for NEAR](https://astrodao.com/)
- [Mint, Sell & Develop on your own smart contract](https://www.mintbase.io/)
- [Contracts for NEAR Academy](https://github.com/Learn-NEAR/NCD.L1.sample--meme-museum/blob/main/src/museum/assembly/index.ts#L63)
- `npm i -g near-cli`
- `near state sherif.testnet` - Account info
- `near keys sherif.testnet` - Cryptographic keys associated to the account
- FunctionCalls are used for limited access (write, etc)
- FullAccess allows you to remove the account, etc
# Project Ideas
## Easy Onboarding ("normyboarding")
each topic above would have the same treatment, answering the questions grouped in 3 parts … per topic, so all three question groups for NFT, all three groups for DAO, etc
1. in 500-1000 words: `why` does this matter? why now? how am i supposed to think about it? how should i pay attention to / keep up with it?
2. in 500-1000 words: `what` can i do to try it? where do i use it? when do i use it? what should i even do with it? what are other people doing with it?
3. in 500-1000 words: `how` is it made exactly? how can i make it myself? where i can learn about how it’s made and how to make it? who makes it?
*part 1 would be some text and diagrams, maybe a brief 1-2 min
explainer video as alternative media to the text*
*part 2 would be a list of links to dApps to use, maybe a 30-60 second screen recorded walkthrough of buying an NFT on Paras or farming rewards on ref.finance*
*part 3 would be a list of links to sample code, courses that people could take, self-paced courses and facilitated courses, certifications, student testimonials, feedback, etc*
this has been a burning priority for a few months now so any help we can get on shipping this would be great