# CodePath.org Virtual Career Fair
## Event Description
From March 16th to March 20th, 2020, CodePath.org will host its third annual Virtual Career Fair to help students find internship and entry-level positions in the tech industry. Admitted students are guaranteed interviews with top tech companies during our weeklong event.
## How does the fair work?
1) Students interested in attending the Virtual Career Fair complete an application process that consists of a sign-up form and a HackerRank assessment.
- The sign-up form helps us determine what types of opportunities you're looking for, your geographic preferences, etc. This will ensure that every company you interview with meets your needs.
- The HackerRank assessments enables us to determine your technical skill level and match you with companies seeking students at that level.
2) Students who are admitted via the application process are given access to the list of participating companies and able to rank their preferences.
3) After we receive the company preferences from all participating students, CodePath will match students with companies to meet during the fair.
4) Students receive their company matches and schedule interview slots throughout the week based on the company availability.
5) Students interview with each other their company matches for 15 minutes each.
6) Students should expect to receive follow-up interview requests from companies that would like to move onto the next round of interviews.
7) CodePath will collect feedback from students post-virutal career fair to continually learn how to improve the student experience.
## What types of companies will be present?
We will have a mix of startups, private companies and Fortune 500 companies participating in the Virtual Career Fair. Past participants include Facebook, Intuit, Lyft, Principal Insurance, Bloomberg, CBRE, and more.
## Who is eligible to participate?
Any student who has completed a CodePath course and is currently enrolled in an accredited US college/university is eligible to participate in CodePath's Virtual Career Fair.
## How do I apply?
Applications for the Virtual Career Fair will open in early February 2020. Check back at that time to get started!
## Other Questions?
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional questions about the Virtual Career Fair.