Setting up the measureme crate
List of things that came up while trying to set up an out-of-tree rustc crate
* Need to select readme and license while creating the GH project
* Can I use something from the dropdown? => Seems like it's better not to and copy the license files from rust-lang/rust
* Same for .gitignore file?
* How do I make the project owned by a team?
* Clicking "Settings" gives me 404? :/
* Now it works...
* (GH was having availability issues during this time)
* Go to `Settings > Collaborators & Teams`
* Add `Core` and `Compiler` team with `admin`, `assignees` with `read`. Right? Others?
* What about individuals that are not part of a team?
* Adding required files
* What about other files?
* CONTRIBUTING.md (seems specific to the main repo)
* Write a minimal readme:
> - Specify that the crate is maintained by the Rust compiler team and any appropriate working groups.
- In particular, this should detail the expected level of maintenance and stability for any prospective users.
- This should also link to the working group details in this repository.
* Missing infrastructure - No idea how to set it up
* Which labels need to be set up? Does this have to be done manually?
* Continous Integration
* travis is already configured at the organization level
* all you need to get travis to run is to add a `.travis.yml` file to the repo root
* sample contents:
> Consult with the infrastructure team to set up `@bors` and `@rust-highfive` and a process for publishing under the "The Rust Project Developers" crates.io account.'