# Open EDB File in Outlook Using Exchange Migration Tool
Exchange Server provides an EDB file format that users cannot open in the Microsoft Outlook platform. In such a situation, EDB file conversion is required so that users can import it into Outlook.
Here we are going to provide an easy and straightforward procedure to convert Exchange data in Outlook PST format. If you want to know the manual method of exporting Exchange mailboxes you can click here: https://www.mailsdaddy.com/blogs/export-exchange-2010-mailboxes-to-pst/
## Simple Method to Open EDB File in Outlook
Users know that Exchange Server provides a mailbox in the EDB file format but does not import this file format directly into Outlook.
MailsDaddy Exchange Migration Tool (aka EDB to PST Converter) is the most effective and reliable tool to export mailboxes from EDB to PST. It has many conversion options like Outlook, Office 365, EML, Live Exchange, etc. Users can install the solution on various Windows OS and perform hassle-free migration from EDB to Outlook PST format.
With the free demo version of the software, users can convert up to 50 items from each mailbox.
Download Free Here: https://www.mailsdaddy.com/edb-to-pst-converter/
**Simple steps to convert EDB to PST**
* Download Exchange Migration Tool and install it in Windows OS and then run.
* Click the Add File button to browse for the EDB file and load it into the software.
* Click the Export Multiple buttons and select Outlook PST format.
* Select All Folders, and Subfolders then Next.
* To save the EDB file to PST, browse to the destination then Next > Next.
* The conversion process is running on the screen so wait for the migration to complete. After that, you can open it in Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and earlier versions.
Here I gave you a proper solution to fix EDB to PST migration in minimum time as well as share a manual method link. You can read through both the procedures and know which one is best for your Exchange mailbox.