# Should All Devs be a Working Group?
Initial description for All Devs: "The All Aragon Devs meeting is a public meeting of Aragon developers. All developers working on all layers of the Aragon stack are welcome to join if they have an agenda item they'd like to discuss."
What has All Devs been created for?
- created for devs to sync and corrdinate
- created to increase transparency and engagement
What are its main functions today?
- Status updates
- Discussing hot topics
Is doing more out of scope?
- All devs is a status update. We have SDK WG and Product WG for the rest.
Or do we think it could/should be more? **Development Working Group**?
- Should we get more action items at the end of discussions and owners
- Give All Devs some authority over development coordination, update disclosures...
- Let All Devs WG reach out to outside developers and get them involved
- Merge All devs with SDK WG or another one?
### Some topics discussed on All devs in the past:
Storj and IPFS, aragonJS review process, Should Aragon All Devs be turned into a WG (lol), Aragon Client Product Development Pipeline, Flock-common aragonPM registry, Token whitelisting release, Discussion on teams owning Github repositories, aragonPM instances (aragonpm.eth, autark.aragonpm.eth, etc), Developer and user documentation in Aragon, Token manager strategy for "quasi-transferable tokens", Solidity 0.5 upgrade path, PR review process for Aragon repos, Aragon on xDai, IPFS pinning with Pinata, Potential caching solutions, IPFS follow-up, Accessing indexedDB through aragon apps, Forwarding API, Markdown editor in aragonUI, Security request process, Communicating dev tool releases , Planned API refreshes for Aragon 0.8 and what it means for app developers, Aragon Mini lib, TheGraph collaboration for state reducing, Organization Identity, 3box comments API, Forwarding UX improvements