CDT Monthly Call Dec 4 2019
###### tags: `Meeting`
- **Location:** [:computer: Zoom Meeting](https://eclipse.zoom.us/j/545364607) ([full details below](#Connection-Details))
- **Date:** Dec 4, 2019 11:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada) ([Calendar/ICS](https://eclipse.zoom.us/meeting/uJAodO-sqDstovAF50NQR9k2f8kNjAOvEg/ics?icsToken=98tyKuysqzgsHtKVt1z9c6ktOcH-b9_yln5Yi4UIzDHUMXlYMAWuPcxIE51pNd-B))
- **Agenda** (with person leading the section)
1. Welcome and sign yourself in
2. Actions from last meeting
a. [name=Jonah] Try to make it that only features are relying on newest version of platform
b. [name=Jonah] Ping emo@eclipse if and when yarn is supported
c. [name=Jonah] Notify cdt-dev once GNU MCU Plug-ins project proposal is public
4. Next Release
- **Contact:** <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- **Reference:** [Last month meeting](https://hackmd.io/@jonahgraham/cdt-call-nov-6-2019)
## Connection Details
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 545 364 607
Dial by your location find your local number: https://eclipse.zoom.us/u/acMY3kyoJW
## Actions from last meeting details
2. Actions from last meeting:
a. Try to make it that only features are relying on newest version of platform
For 9.10 CDT is simply going to continue to build against 2019-09 / 4.13 Target
Platform. However I think we are going to need to bump that pretty soon after 9.10 CDT
release as our dependencies for newer features, such as LSP4E, will be upgrading.
Please let me know if/when this is a problem.
b. Ping emo@eclipse if and when yarn is supported
Yarn is not directly supported - however I have simply added "yarn list" to IP Log for 9.10.0 and Wayne will review. See email from [Wayne](https://www.eclipse.org/lists/cross-project-issues-dev/msg17171.html), and [IP log CQ](https://dev.eclipse.org/ipzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=21213) (Eclipse committers only)
c. Notify cdt-dev once public
Thank you Liviu for sending this. https://www.eclipse.org/lists/cdt-dev/msg33803.html. Please
make any comments on the [Creation Review](https://projects.eclipse.org/reviews/eclipse-embedded-cdt-cc-development-tools-creation-review) or [Project Proposal](https://projects.eclipse.org/proposals/eclipse-embedded-cdt-cc-development-tools).
4. Further discussions of new project proposal and what the scopes of each are. John to make some comments on the [Creation Review](https://projects.eclipse.org/reviews/eclipse-embedded-cdt-cc-development-tools-creation-review).
5. Meetings are the first Wednesday of the month, as the next meeting was supposed to be January 1 it has been cancelled. The next meeting will therefore be Feb 5 2020.