# Publish Notes with Permalinks to Your Profile
Hello markdown hackers,
We're thrilled to announce **THREE** new features! :tada:
You can now Publish notes :one: with Permalinks :two: to your Profile page :three: !
1. You now have a public profile page at https://hackmd.io/@username :rocket:
- Set your username and short bio at https://hackmd.io/settings
- Access your profile page at https://hackmd.io/profile
- Read more about your profile page [here](https://hackmd.io/c/tutorials/%2Fs%2Fall-about-profile-page).
2. You can now use permalinks for your notes. Non-English characters - even emojis can be used! :accept: [Learn more](https://hackmd.io/c/tutorials/%2Fs%2Fhow-to-publish-note).
3. Finally, you can publish your notes in the mode (book, slide, static view, or collaborative) you want people to see. :sunglasses: [Learn more](https://hackmd.io/c/tutorials/%2Fs%2Fall-about-profile-page).
[Let us know how you think and how we could improve!](https://github.com/hackmdio/hackmd-io-issues/issues)