tags: community call
# Agenda Community Call - Foundation for Public Code
This a proposed agenda - please feel to suggest items you would like to discuss! [This is the conference call link](https://meet.google.com/tfd-acmn-tkb).
## Opening the call - 15:00 CET Thursday 21 November
- [ ] Introduction round (All)
- [ ] Short update from the Foundation for Public Code (Jan)
## Proposed for this call
- [ ] ...
Of course, feel free to add items to this agenda.
## Additional optional points
- [ ] Potential codebases that could have a place in stewardship
- [ ] How to apply the [Standard for Public Code](http://standard.publiccode.net/)
- [ ] [Codebase stewardship process](https://about.publiccode.net/activities/codebase-stewardship/)
- [ ] [Governance model](https://about.publiccode.net/organization/governance-model.html)
- [ ] [Financial model](https://about.publiccode.net/organization/financial-model.html)
- [ ] Community sharing session on 'how to make the case for open source in your organization'. We welcome contributions (as strategies or example documents) from everyone about:
* success stories
* making business cases
* strategies to make your expert voice heard in your organization
* responses to concerns about risk or cost
* tactics for countering inertia
- [ ] Disussion of the Standard for Public Code and [CII Best practice badge program](https://bestpractices.coreinfrastructure.org/en) (Eric)
- [Eric's initial notes](https://hackmd.io/T5ZsBHahRRO6tWS7prfV-w)